practicing...

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

practicing...

Post by brokensword »

...for October 31st around the Annex...heh heh; think I'll get any goodies from Royalty??? I betcha she won't dig into the Godiva but MIGHT let loose some honey crisps (I hear she struck gold in that department!) Oh joy; what every little kid wanted on Halloween; an APPLE!!!
ghost.gif
ghost.gif (19.44 KiB) Viewed 245 times
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: practicing...

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:13 am ...for October 31st around the Annex...heh heh; think I'll get any goodies from Royalty??? I betcha she won't dig into the Godiva but MIGHT let loose some honey crisps (I hear she struck gold in that department!) Oh joy; what every little kid wanted on Halloween; an APPLE!!!

ghost.gif
No candy, no apples.......................and "NO SOUP FOR YOU" either kingy boy :smrk:
Just more slave work on the royal grounds for you mister :sillybearshock:
Help yourself to a pinch of the leftover scraps of pumpkin's that the pigs leave tho Image
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:51 pm
brokensword wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:13 am ...for October 31st around the Annex...heh heh; think I'll get any goodies from Royalty??? I betcha she won't dig into the Godiva but MIGHT let loose some honey crisps (I hear she struck gold in that department!) Oh joy; what every little kid wanted on Halloween; an APPLE!!!

ghost.gif
No candy, no apples.......................and "NO SOUP FOR YOU" either kingy boy :smrk:
Help yourself to a pinch of the leftover scraps of pumpkin's that the pigs leave tho Image
ghost.gif
ghost.gif (19.44 KiB) Viewed 231 times
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:28 am
j.w wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:51 pm

ghost.gif

ghost.gif
Happy you were so scared Kingy Boy! Tons of Queen costumes sewed up and worn by all the servants just for you. Thinking they will continue to wear all year just to keep watch on you. You will never know which one is the real queen. Gonna catch you doing your Godiva raids yet :cool: