We Are Grateful for....

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
Gemma
Reactions:

We Are Grateful for....

Post by Gemma »

I have so many reasons to be grateful for, but I think I'll stick to one or two x post.

I'm grateful for I was able to root a clipping of my new Hardy Hibiscus, even if now I don't know what to do with itImage
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: We Are Grateful for....

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:10 pm I have so many reasons to be grateful for, but I think I'll stick to one or two x post.

I'm grateful for I was able to root a clipping of my new Hardy Hibiscus, even if now I don't know what to do with itImage
Sheesh; ya put it in the ground, O' People Pleaser!!! What else??? OHHHHH, you mean WHERE to do with it, right???

Okay, going with this theme; I'M grateful Gemma didn't use melted Godiva as the rooting hormone on the Hardy hibiscus. Yeah, I am! No tellin' WHAT royalty woulda done had THAT occurred!! Still, would probably have made the Hardy hibiscus into a chocolate version, an idea I definitely thing we should float at the next Annex sub-committee meeting, don't you think???

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

I'm grateful (gonna get all sappy for a second but don't think this'll continue; I am entrenched in the 'jackass of all trades' type posting, so...) I have a place to talk and have fun with ponds being the center point. Would surely miss all the commaraderie!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

oh, and too, I'm grateful j.w has a frog to talk to...jus' sayin'!!

@j.w
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

...and did I say how grateful I am that mopping duty (@Gemma )for the Annex was given to someone else?? I really am remiss...
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:48 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:10 pm I have so many reasons to be grateful for, but I think I'll stick to one or two x post.

Sheesh; ya put it in the ground, O' People Pleaser!!! What else??? OHHHHH, you mean WHERE to do with it, right???

Okay, going with this theme; I'M grateful Gemma didn't use melted Godiva as the rooting hormone on the Hardy hibiscus. Yeah, I am! No tellin' WHAT royalty woulda done had THAT occurred!! Still, would probably have made the Hardy hibiscus into a chocolate version, an idea I definitely thing we should float at the next Annex sub-committee meeting, don't you think???

I can't just put it anywhere, it's a Dinner Plate Hibiscus it requires a large sunny location and frequent watering...I just bought mine as a baby and it already filled the whole corner

6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:03 pm

I can't just put it anywhere, it's a Dinner Plate Hibiscus it requires a large sunny location and frequent watering...I just bought mine as a baby and it already filled the whole corner

but it's beautiful!! Kudos on your green thumb!

:thumbsup:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Thank you! :smileyhappy:
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:24 pm
brokensword wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Thank you! :smileyhappy:
Oh boy that plant is gorgeous and dinner plate blooms, wowzer!

I'm grateful for the fish I still have left that hopefully will have a long life now that all their buddies have gone to fish Heaven. Also happy to have frogs in my new little critter pond. And also for the deck dwelling one that hangs around so much and just stares at me. No talking yet but I will be patient. Grateful for all the bunnies and the two little tiny baby ones I saw near my frog pond yesterday. One was in a hole poking his nose up. Other one was hiding behind a faucet and rock thinking I could not see him.
Thankful for all the peon's I can order around to do all the royal dirty work at the castle while I sit on my throne and eat Godiva chocolates.
Ya know Kingy boy that mop can very easily fit right back into your sweaty little paws :sillybearshock:
Thankful this heat is going to stop tomorrow and go back into the 70's! :queen:
I got lots more gratitude's but I'll save them for later :beaming:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:32 pm and just stares at me.
awww, we ALL do that; not such a talented frog after all.

Of course, it's AFTER you pass we do this!! heh heh
tumblr_nxroaxB3nM1sfoq8to1_500-2761657908.gif
tumblr_nxroaxB3nM1sfoq8to1_500-2761657908.gif (744.73 KiB) Viewed 320 times
:cheesyGrin:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:32 pm
Thankful for all the peon's I can order around to do all the royal dirty work at the castle while I sit on my throne and eat Godiva chocolates.
Ya know Kingy boy that mop can very easily fit right back into your sweaty little paws
blah blah blah; heard this ad nauseam. And sorry but until you order a left-handed mop, I can't be pressed into service.

Sniff; sweaty? Really? Maybe wet from MOAT water; ain't easy cleaning up after ridin' koi when you leave them parked so near the portcullis. Not a lot of room there, missy!

Btw, did @Gemma ever drop off that last order of Godiva???

:Heyhmm:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:58 am
j.w wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:32 pm
Ya know Kingy boy that mop can very easily fit right back into your sweaty little paws
blah blah blah; heard this ad nauseam. And sorry but until you order a left-handed mop, I can't be pressed into service.

Sniff; sweaty? Really? Maybe wet from MOAT water; ain't easy cleaning up after ridin' koi when you leave them parked so near the portcullis. Not a lot of room there, missy!

Btw, did @Gemma ever drop off that last order of Godiva???

:Heyhmm:
I like those dressed in black tree hidin dudes! Want them to stay around the castle for privacy control!
Got a left handed mop waiting for you in the latrine w/your name on it!

Ran out of Godiva so picked me up 5 lbs of orange slices and a smaller bag of licorice jelly beans! Oh and a huge plastic tub of orange poof ball Cheeto type but off brand snackies for my cravings! A queen has to have privileges that peons aren't allowed Mr Kingy boy. Oh and my sidekick Mr partner guy and I stopped at a box store and finally ordered an Lg fridge for the castle.
Oh the Godiva chocolate when it arrives will keep nice and fresh all loaded up on all the shelves for sure, for sure :sillybearshock: