Frogs

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
j.w
Reactions:

Frogs

Post by j.w »

I think this guy/gal is one of the frogs that has grown up here. It made an appearance the other night when I kept hearing our well pump coming on for no reason. I went out at midnight to try and find where the culprit faucet was that was leaking or whatever.

Froggy was sitting outside the front door on our cushion enjoying the night time cool-downImage

Coaster is for size: Image

I found the leak, it was the toidy in the shop so I pushed the rubber stopper down hard and it stopped.
Next day hubby turned the water off to it as it needs fixing.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Frogs

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:41 pm I think this guy/gal is one of the frogs that has grown up here. It made an appearance the other night when I kept hearing our well pump coming on for no reason. I went out at midnight to try and find where the culprit faucet was that was leaking or whatever.

Froggy was sitting outside the front door on our cushion enjoying the night time cool-downImage

Coaster is for size: Image

I found the leak, it was the toidy in the shop so I pushed the rubber stopper down hard and it stopped.
Next day hubby turned the water off to it as it needs fixing.
cute lil frog; whatcha name it?

Glad you didn't have to call on ME to do any late night Annex repairs!!! You mighta been UNDER water ifn ya had!! Gots ta keep mrJ.W employed too, I guess, huh?

:smirkysmirk:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword I call him "Froggy Baby"

I would'a called ya but you were prolly heavy into the Mojito's by then as it was midnight!
drunkgy.gif
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

I love Froggy Boy!Image
You better treat him nice now...you never know it might turn into prince charming Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:20 pm I love Froggy Boy!Image
You better treat him nice now...you never know it might turn into prince charming Image
oh, no; that wouldn't be right! lil Queenie already HAS a husband, @Gemma , dontcha know!!! heh heh

:queen: :kitty: :cool:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:33 pm
oh, no; that wouldn't be right! lil Queenie already HAS a husband, @Gemma , dontcha know!!! heh heh

Nope, I had no idea!
Been following her since 2016 and all I've seen her pick up rocks is rocks Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:42 am

Nope, I had no idea!
Been following her since 2016 and all I've seen her pick up rocks is rocks Image
ruh roh; methinks I just heard that j.w is married to a rock...er...I mean, rocker...as in rock and roller...yeah, that's what I meant. Whew! Evaded THAT one!!! Shame on Gemma for even THINKING of setting traps on Imperial property. Tsk tsk tsk! Gonna be stable duty fer ya now, ohhhhhhhh yeah! Right, @j.w ????

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:49 am
Gemma wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:42 am

Nope, I had no idea!
ruh roh; methinks I just heard that j.w is married to a rock...er...I mean, rocker...as in rock and roller...yeah, that's what I meant. Whew! Evaded THAT one!!! Shame on Gemma for even THINKING of setting traps on Imperial property. Tsk tsk tsk! Gonna be stable duty fer ya now, ohhhhhhhh yeah! Right, @j.w ????

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming:
Lol I don't drink, and I even previewed my posts ..how I manage to type like that is beyond me Image
I guess I deserve my punishment duty Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

The queen has been too busy celebrating the day to be bothered by such goings on as being attracted to frogs and rocks! There are no such laws in the kingdom tho that say one cannot be fond of them all! The Queen has a hubby, but has frogs and rocks on the side too. It is allowed, so be it, rules the Queen!
fishing4luv.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 am The queen has been too busy celebrating the day to be bothered by such goings on as being attracted to frogs and rocks! There are no such laws in the kingdom tho that say one cannot be fond of them all! The Queen has a hubby, but has frogs and rocks on the side too. It is allowed, so be it, rules the Queen!
fishing4luv.gif
methinks thou is a bit too free with thy scepter, yer royal high-ness! heh heh

Rulz: WOT rulz? We gots RULZ? nothing I ever see PERMANENTLY written anywhere...sorta more like guidelines, capiche? And seems YOU'RE the only one with the magic eraser...heh

:shock: :? :-l

btw, happy belated BIRTHDAY, lil Queenie! Hope ya still got room for MORE CAKE!!! So, what are ye now; 29? 28? Somewhere in the late 20s???
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Thanks Kingy boy and no more cake till next Sunday when we head over to the kids house for more celebrating. Smart in my old aged to perfection years now as I only buy the single pieces of cake. One for me, one for hubby. Keeps me in shape or at least in a shape of some kind. Zee rulz come and zee rulz go, tis whatever the Queen allows for thee day!
whoopdedoo_.GIF
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:04 pm Thanks Kingy boy and no more cake till next Sunday when we head over to the kids house for more celebrating. Smart in my old aged to perfection years now as I only buy the single pieces of cake. One for me, one for hubby. Keeps me in shape or at least in a shape of some kind. Zee rulz come and zee rulz go, tis whatever the Queen allows for thee day!

whoopdedoo_.GIF
yeah, we've kinda started doing that too, though I don't pass up a piece of sweet (hence, it was ME doing all the 'the rest is yours' kind of thing!) Heh, never thought I'd get to THAT stage, ya know? Used to eat a whole large pizza by myself, not any more!!