We Are Grateful for....

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: We Are Grateful for....

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:08 am

I like those dressed in black tree hidin dudes! Want them to stay around the castle for privacy control!
Got a left handed mop waiting for you in the latrine w/your name on it!

Ran out of Godiva so picked me up 5 lbs of orange slices and a smaller bag of licorice jelly beans! Oh and a huge plastic tub of orange poof ball Cheeto type but off brand snackies for my cravings! A queen has to have privileges that peons aren't allowed Mr Kingy boy. Oh and my sidekick Mr partner guy and I stopped at a box store and finally ordered an Lg fridge for the castle.
Oh the Godiva chocolate when it arrives will keep nice and fresh all loaded up on all the shelves for sure, for sure :sillybearshock:
are you SURE it's left-handed? Did you check the mop threads to be sure? And if you did, I'll check the surveillance footage for a laugh or two!

Latrine Smatrine; ain't goin' near any royal outhouses, thank you very much!

Are you sure you got a large enough fridge? From your list above, you're gonna need to knock out a wall in the Annex to store all that stuff...

Hope you leave at least a LITTLE room for any foodstuffs MrJW needs...sheesh!

Ever have chocolate oranges? They're pretty tasty...

Btw, gonna need a requisition form if you're thinking of keeping the shadow eye peeps on the payroll...I'll categorize it as 'pantry supplies' (wink, wink!)

:sillybearshock: :cheesyGrin: :tmi:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: We Are Grateful for....

Post by j.w »

Yes I got Senore' Roberto to check it out and see it fits nicely in his left hand. Threads have been all re-done to perfection!

And you will do as you are told Mr Kingy Boy or no Mojhito's for you or no good night sleeping as I will send the howling dogs from Banchovie to sit outside your windows and do their thing!

The extra large fridge in the royal garage will keep all my chockies nice and cool, don't ya worry your teensy head about it Kingy boy!!

Mr jw has his box of goodies in the tool shed or the dog house where he spends most of his time :grin:

Yes chockie oj's are great and I will expect you to provide a load of them now that you have mentioned them :cool:

I'll have one of the peon's...............namely YOU draw up that form for the shadow boys :queen: