brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Frogs

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 pm
brokensword wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:40 pm
j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm

After the yummy choco almonds are gone I will take a hiatus from the sweet stuff and hopefully the Queen's home body won't grow bigger! Might just have to lower myself to working w/you peon's out in the fields bailing hay or cutting fire wood to keep in shape!

workout girl.gif
Scene 1:

two royal serfs, one leaning against a split rail fence smoking a cigar, the other sitting in a royal lounge chair that mysteriously appeared in the field. This one has some kind of drink in one hand.

Serf 1: you know what I heard?
Serf 2: (exhaling a beautiful ring of smoke admiringly) oh? You heard something?
Serf 1: (putting down the drink on a handy lil gilt end table that looks like it might have come from a castle or something) I heard the queen thinks we bale hay and cut wood.
Serf 2: (taking another drag on the cigar and holding it for a second) Is zat right?
Serf1: (sitting up, getting more serious, an ominous look on his face)

Then they both start laughing!

...and somewhere in the Forest, the Eye winks!!

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :cool:
When the two serfs enter into winter and they have no place to live and are out there in the middle of that field trying to make mud mixed piles of hay into a hut and all they have to cook on are those big ole cigar butts then they can laugh their way into that big winking eye for help............not little ole Queenie as she sits on her throne by the fire that she built using the firewood that she cut up in the castle that she built w/her own two royal hands :queen:
Sit on that and spin Mr Kingy Boy, smartie pants :razz:
ahhh, but do you remember that 'missing' cooking grill on last year's audit? And of course, certain peeps have been known to pick locks, esp if they're on Godiva cabinets. Somehow, I think Serf1&2 are going to be juuuuuuusssssttt fine!!

heh heh

:beaming: :!: :roll: :cool: :thumbsup:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html