a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Watcha doing today?

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:58 pm Finished with chapter 30 @brokensword
Poor Brookie,she needs a honey!
...sheesh, and here it is--the response post I missed! GaH!! I'll pay more attention in the future. I was sooooooo sure you hadn't told me you'd finished yet...okies, chaps up and posted!

:loopy: :smrk: :o :sillybearshock:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:51 am
j.w wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:58 pm Finished with chapter 30 @brokensword
Poor Brookie,she needs a honey!
...sheesh, and here it is--the response post I missed! GaH!! I'll pay more attention in the future. I was sooooooo sure you hadn't told me you'd finished yet...okies, chaps up and posted!

:loopy: :smrk: :o :sillybearshock:
Maybe pm's you will notice better instead of in the posts here? I know your mind is shedding cells left and right Kingy Boy and I wouldn't want to see you laying in a heaping pile of goop running down the sides of your mouth anytime soon ya know?
Have to keep you at least halfway up and running so you can try to keep up w/me :smrk:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:55 pm

see you laying in a heaping pile of goop running down the sides of your mouth anytime soon ya know?
Have to keep you at least halfway up and running so you can try to keep up w/me :smrk:
OH! The inglorious unrighteousness of it all!!!

Mia Culpa!

:roll: ;)
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

Hello guys, hope to find you all well!
So I finally had enough of State Licensing overreaching and I quit my job! ..but I can't say I'm retired cause I'm not old enough to collect a pension so lets say I'm in between jobs :cheesyGrin:

Got a puppy for Christmas and have been spending most of my time teaching the dos and don'ts, making sure it wont eat the house

I wish you (us )all a very prosper and happy new year ...read you soon, bye :cheesyGrin:
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:25 pm Hello guys, hope to find you all well!
So I finally had enough of State Licensing overreaching and I quit my job! ..but I can't say I'm retired cause I'm not old enough to collect a pension so lets say I'm in between jobs :cheesyGrin:

Got a puppy for Christmas and have been spending most of my time teaching the dos and don'ts, making sure it wont eat the house

I wish you (us )all a very prosper and happy new year ...read you soon, bye :cheesyGrin:
I hear there's an opening for a full time farmer person, up Brighton way...ah, gotta put up with a bunch of chickens in their own fancy cottage-y abode and there's a pond, but there's a no-swimmin' sign posted...and they makes ya sleep in the 'bunkhouse', also called their GREENHOUSE! Sorta cute, ifn ya is into that kind o' stuff! Not sure how much they pay, but if THAT fails, I'm sure lil Queenie can find EXTRA chores that MIGHT convert into something to keep ya alive longer!!! Right, @j.w ???

heh heh

Be sure to post pics of your 'youngest'; I know lil Queenie used to be a doggie lover...hey, maybe you can ask HER how to train...no wait, that would be the opposite of what happened...it was HER as got trained and I doubt she'll divulge any of the humiliating tactics we had to use on her and ...{censored by mgt}

:roll:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@Gemma congrats on your inbetweener status! Enjoy it while you can. We need to see cute puppy pix!
Lots of good stuff for you here to do at the castle! We need a good guard dog too! Need to train it to nip Kingy Boys heels but only his. Once in awhile too let it give a good bite to his bum,lol! Kingy Boy is real good at dog walking too!
dog walker.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:44 am @Gemma congrats on your inbetweener status! Enjoy it while you can. We need to see cute puppy pix!
Lots of good stuff for you here to do at the castle! We need a good guard dog too! Need to train it to nip Kingy Boys heels but only his. Once in awhile too let it give a good bite to his bum,lol! Kingy Boy is real good at dog walking too!

dog walker.gif
yeah, right; @Gemma , here's what security cams caught the LAST time we put lil Queenie in charge of anything! The Annex goat is still recovering! :lol: :lol: :D :grin: :shock: :roll: :cool: :beaming:
Queen-walking-goat.gif
Queen-walking-goat.gif (27.86 KiB) Viewed 351 times
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:36 pm
Gemma wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:25 pm Hello guys, hope to find you all well!

I hear there's an opening for a full time farmer person, up Brighton way...ah, gotta put up with a bunch of chickens in their own fancy cottage-y abode and there's a pond, but there's a no-swimmin' sign posted...and they makes ya sleep in the 'bunkhouse', also called their GREENHOUSE! Sorta cute, ifn ya is into that kind o' stuff! Not sure how much they pay, but if THAT fails, I'm sure lil Queenie can find EXTRA chores that MIGHT convert into something to keep ya alive longer!!! Right, @j.w ???

heh heh
That job sounds good, where do I apply? :cheesyGrin:
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:44 am @Gemma congrats on your inbetweener status! Enjoy it while you can. We need to see cute puppy pix!

dog walker.gif
Thank you!
I'm not sure what I want to do now with my time, I wasn't planning on closing my business for at least 8 to 10yrs...I would love to grow plants, but not for a large industry

Here's the puppy we named Jake..he is a mini Australian Shepperd, born on October 10th so he's 3 months old
The first pic is from 3 weeks ago, the rest are from yesterday....not sure what his ears will do, some times they're up and sometime they're down

He's already learned basic commands and for the most part of the day he's pretty calm and obedient but we still have to take him out ever 2 hours day and night and it is very tiring, so yes, puppies are cute but can't wait till this one grows up
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:09 am

dog walker.gif
yeah, right; @Gemma , here's what security cams caught the LAST time we put lil Queenie in charge of anything! The Annex goat is still recovering! :lol: :lol: :D :grin: :shock: :roll: :cool: :beaming:

Queen-walking-goat.gif
Hah at least it's the goat that is recovering and not me! Ain't letting any goat get my goat don't ya know?
I'm training him now to be on the lookout for a certain Kingy Boy.
You can't hide, he will find you :beaming:
goat56.gif
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Gemma wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:01 pm

dog walker.gif
Thank you!
I'm not sure what I want to do now with my time, I wasn't planning on closing my business for at least 8 to 10yrs...I would love to grow plants, but not for a large industry

Here's the puppy we named Jake..he is a mini Australian Shepperd, born on October 10th so he's 3 months old
The first pic is from 3 weeks ago, the rest are from yesterday....not sure what his ears will do, some times they're up and sometime they're down

He's already learned basic commands and for the most part of the day he's pretty calm and obedient but we still have to take him out ever 2 hours day and night and it is very tiring, so yes, puppies are cute but can't wait till this one grows up
Ah so cute and I know they are smart dogs as my friend up the road has them and hers can hunt down rats, herd her sheep,goats and anything and they know all kinds of commands.Good watch dogs for her other animals on her farm too. Her oldest one won the contest for finding the most rats in a barn the fastest! They don't let them kill the rats. They are in small cages.
Such pretty dogs.
Lots of hair to brush tho but more to love!
Aussie 5.gif
Aidokime
Reactions:

Post by Aidokime »

Getting ready to clean the snow off of my car.
If I make it down the icy steps.