Re: Happy St. Patty's day!

Post by brokensword »

screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Happy St Paddy's Day to you to and all that show up here. Has been rather slow here lately to say the least. I check in each day but usually no one here to chat with. Been busy over at our rental cutting up fallen limbs and chipping them all up. Even salvaged some bigger pieces for firewood. Back was killing me from all the work all day long!
Still going for my walk today tho in 60 degree full sun!
St Paddy's day image.png
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 pm Happy St Paddy's Day to you to and all that show up here. Has been rather slow here lately to say the least. I check in each day but usually no one here to chat with. Been busy over at our rental cutting up fallen limbs and chipping them all up. Even salvaged some bigger pieces for firewood. Back was killing me from all the work all day long!

St Paddy's day image.png
yep, I check at least twice a day. The last 3 weeks has seen me have Covid (first time) and every symptom I get, seems to hold on forever before dying out and finding a new one! Still decongested a bit, breathing not 100% but well on the mend. Hope you take care and NOT overdue it, lil Queenie! We ain't spry young chickens anymore, dontcha know! I DO wonder what you're both going to do when cutting your own firewood is just too darn strenuous! Then again, is this what kids are for??? heh heh.
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:15 pm
j.w wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 pm Happy St Paddy's Day to you to and all that show up here. Has been rather slow here lately to say the least. I check in each day but usually no one here to chat with. Been busy over at our rental cutting up fallen limbs and chipping them all up. Even salvaged some bigger pieces for firewood. Back was killing me from all the work all day long!

St Paddy's day image.png
yep, I check at least twice a day. The last 3 weeks has seen me have Covid (first time) and every symptom I get, seems to hold on forever before dying out and finding a new one! Still decongested a bit, breathing not 100% but well on the mend. Hope you take care and NOT overdue it, lil Queenie! We ain't spry young chickens anymore, dontcha know! I DO wonder what you're both going to do when cutting your own firewood is just too darn strenuous! Then again, is this what kids are for??? heh heh.
I too check in a couple times a day. Darn on getting the covid! Hope you get to feeling well again soon. We haven't had it yet and hope we never do. I always overdo it. Wanted to get all this done on my part so I don't have to go back. Hubby usually does all this back field work but he needed me to help this time. When the firewood is too much then we will just use propane or electric, whatever we feel like.
Was a perfect weather day here today. Sunny and 67! Back to rain and clouds tomorrow.