cold!

brokensword
me
Reactions:

cold!

Post by brokensword »

But not as much under the tent or at the pond bottom! 11F right now outside the tent...

ImageImage
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: cold!

Post by j.w »

We had our couple of cold days, now I'm done w/that and it's almost up to 50! Rain and wind coming later today. Might lose power but we do have our gennie to get us through.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:28 pm We had our couple of cold days, now I'm done w/that and it's almost up to 50! Rain and wind coming later today. Might lose power but we do have our gennie to get us through.
they're forecasting above normal, 5-10 degrees for the next three weeks, which will take us OUT of the coldest part around these parts, so looking up, I'd say! May not have your 50s, but I'll take above freezing for February! I don't get too excited re early spring anymore as I've been fooled before; I just hope March comes in like a lion because then it almost always ends like a lamb, which means a good April! It gets messy when March is the other way around!

:-P :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:27 am
j.w wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:28 pm We had our couple of cold days, now I'm done w/that and it's almost up to 50! Rain and wind coming later today. Might lose power but we do have our gennie to get us through.
they're forecasting above normal, 5-10 degrees for the next three weeks, which will take us OUT of the coldest part around these parts, so looking up, I'd say! May not have your 50s, but I'll take above freezing for February! I don't get too excited re early spring anymore as I've been fooled before; I just hope March comes in like a lion because then it almost always ends like a lamb, which means a good April! It gets messy when March is the other way around!

Good to hear you are thawing out! We are still enjoying highs in the 50's and no rain yet but it's on the way!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:08 pm

Good to hear you are thawing out! We are still enjoying highs in the 50's and no rain yet but it's on the way!
Hayell, I expect any day now, you'll be tellin' me you need to CUT THE GRASS!!!

I have always loved 50s as I can be outside, no bugs, no worry about sweating, and it's the best time to get stuff done and/or play. Don't mind 60s, either, but neither do bugs and sweat, so...
smiley-cool-with-mosquitos.gif
smiley-cool-with-mosquitos.gif (9.5 KiB) Viewed 291 times
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:27 pm
j.w wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:08 pm

Hayell, I expect any day now, you'll be tellin' me you need to CUT THE GRASS!!!

I have always loved 50s as I can be outside, no bugs, no worry about sweating, and it's the best time to get stuff done and/or play. Don't mind 60s, either, but neither do bugs and sweat, so...

smiley-cool-with-mosquitos.gif
No bugs or sweat here, just mild and pretty much calm here mostly!