I think we have a problem...

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

I think we have a problem...

Post by brokensword »

...as I was cleaning out the moat today, something moved. Now, don't go rolling yer eyes @j.w , I know--there's koi in there and THEY move; right! No, this was something else. I've been seeing strange activity on the security cams and odd notes, all mentioning something about Annex royalty...yeah, I was gonna tell ya but well, I was on holiday and it seemed it could wait...maybe not. Anyway, here's what I found when I did a deep cleaning of the moat the other day...gonna have to double padlock the Godiva cabinet??? Or is there sumthin' else it's after??? Do tell, lil Queenie, what shenanigans have ye been up to, hey?

eye-in-the-water.gif
eye-in-the-water.gif (1.17 MiB) Viewed 456 times
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: I think we have a problem...

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:45 pm ...as I was cleaning out the moat today, something moved. Now, don't go rolling yer eyes @j.w , I know--there's koi in there and THEY move; right! No, this was something else. I've been seeing strange activity on the security cams and odd notes, all mentioning something about Annex royalty...yeah, I was gonna tell ya but well, I was on holiday and it seemed it could wait...maybe not. Anyway, here's what I found when I did a deep cleaning of the moat the other day...gonna have to double padlock the Godiva cabinet??? Or is there sumthin' else it's after??? Do tell, lil Queenie, what shenanigans have ye been up to, hey?

eye-in-the-water.gif
Hah, if anything whatever lost that eyeball is the thing w/a problem! I ain't been down under since Summer! Maybe they been a fighten down there over the food you haven't given them enough of and you may have to dive into it deeper and see who needs it back? You can suit up in your armor when the temps get up in the 30's for ya if ya can't take the cold! Ya might have to sit on the male to shove it back in place as he does not like to be ridden like the koi do! Give a holler if ya get to weighted down...............maybe someone will hear ya!
Don't forget to drink the bottle of sludge ridder before you take you last breath!
kinght drink2.gif
blink eye gator.gif
Oh and think I wrote in the wrong place again that I was done w/those two last chapters :cool:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: I think we have a problem...

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:19 am
brokensword wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:45 pm ...as I was cleaning out the moat today, something moved. Now, don't go rolling yer eyes @j.w , I know--there's koi in there and THEY move; right! No, this was something else. I've been seeing strange activity on the security cams and odd notes, all mentioning something about Annex royalty...yeah, I was gonna tell ya but well, I was on holiday and it seemed it could wait...maybe not. Anyway, here's what I found when I did a deep cleaning of the moat the other day...gonna have to double padlock the Godiva cabinet??? Or is there sumthin' else it's after??? Do tell, lil Queenie, what shenanigans have ye been up to, hey?

eye-in-the-water.gif
Hah, if anything whatever lost that eyeball is the thing w/a problem! I ain't been down under since Summer! Maybe they been a fighten down there over the food you haven't given them enough of and you may have to dive into it deeper and see who needs it back? You can suit up in your armor when the temps get up in the 30's for ya if ya can't take the cold! Ya might have to sit on the male to shove it back in place as he does not like to be ridden like the koi do! Give a holler if ya get to weighted down...............maybe someone will hear ya!
Don't forget to drink the bottle of sludge ridder before you take you last breath!
kinght drink2.gifblink eye gator.gif
Oh and think I wrote in the wrong place again that I was done w/those two last chapters :cool:
hmm, sludge-ridder, hey? Ain't that sumthin' YOU take fer da 'D'??? Pretty sure I saw it in the Annex medicine cabinet!

Don't know as I wants ta hit the 'deep end' any time soon, ya know? Anythin' without an eye is probably gonna be a bit ornery, no? You know how that can be...

An wots all dis tok re 'food you ain't been given'??? I feeds them ever day and twice on Sunday, thankyouverymuch! You know, don'tcha, they ain't that fond of scraps offn yer royal table, you might consider exactly what you're leaving before you leave it, hey? You don't want to mess around with something you gots ta ride, ifn you get my drift! That said, I'll put in a good word fer ya, you know, just so the NEXT time you go a-ridin', you don't suddenly find yersef on yer widdle back skyward! Jus' sayin'!!

heh heh

The gif above sort of redefines 'an eye for and eye' though, doesn't it????

:o :o :o :cool:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

it' gotten worse...

Post by brokensword »

@j.w
Ruh roh; it's getting worse! You sure you ain't been feeding the koi any of yer sacred Godiva??? It seems to be attracting more than just koi, now! TOLD you we had a problem!! And no, I ain't going into yer slimy lil moat anytime soon to do nuthin' until ya gets rid of whatever it is spying on the Annex! Sheesh!

Recent security footage;

j.w
Reactions:

Re: it' gotten worse...

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:08 pm @j.w
Ruh roh; it's getting worse! You sure you ain't been feeding the koi any of yer sacred Godiva??? It seems to be attracting more than just koi, now! TOLD you we had a problem!! And no, I ain't going into yer slimy lil moat anytime soon to do nuthin' until ya gets rid of whatever it is spying on the Annex! Sheesh!

Recent security footage;

Boy I must say the castle looks quite nice in the night skies! Even w/all them eyeballs a floatin. I think we shall just not worry about whatever and wherever those things came from. Will just call it a nice security system and hook up a buzzer down there so if any thing creeps in out of the ordinary they can whack on it w/their eyelids and let ya know in the middle of the night, notice I said you as I ain't going down there anytime soon. Needs me night time after godiva eatin beauty queen sleep Mr Kingy Boy! And after all there is no excuse for you not wasting any beauty sleep cuz yours bit the dust and crawled under the Royal Red rug many eons ago
oldgrouch1inchair.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:01 am

Recent security footage;

Boy I must say the castle looks quite nice in the night skies! Even w/all them eyeballs a floatin. I think we shall just not worry about whatever and wherever those things came from. Will just call it a nice security system and hook up a buzzer down there so if any thing creeps in out of the ordinary they can whack on it w/their eyelids and let ya know in the middle of the night, notice I said you as I ain't going down there anytime soon. Needs me night time after godiva eatin beauty queen sleep Mr Kingy Boy! And after all there is no excuse for you not wasting any beauty sleep cuz yours bit the dust and crawled under the Royal Red rug many eons ago oldgrouch1inchair.gif
You makin' fun of me toupee again???? sheeesh! Red carpet indeed!

Okies, what do I tell the Prime driver next time he delivers your Godiva??? Just leave it on the porch??? Won't the ridin' koi love THAT!

heh heh
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:38 am

Recent security footage;

Boy I must say the castle looks quite nice in the night skies! Even w/all them eyeballs a floatin. I think we shall just not worry about whatever and wherever those things came from. Will just call it a nice security system and hook up a buzzer down there so if any thing creeps in out of the ordinary they can whack on it w/their eyelids and let ya know in the middle of the night, notice I said you as I ain't going down there anytime soon. Needs me night time after godiva eatin beauty queen sleep Mr Kingy Boy! And after all there is no excuse for you not wasting any beauty sleep cuz yours bit the dust and crawled under the Royal Red rug many eons ago oldgrouch1inchair.gif

Okies, what do I tell the Prime driver next time he delivers your Godiva??? Just leave it on the porch??? Won't the ridin' koi love THAT!

heh heh
Oh is that a toupee.......? I thought it was a rat that had crawled up there and died! Didn't want to be unkind and say anything about the smell, just thought maybe you hadn't had a bath in awhile 8-)

I'll just have one of the servants build a giant box made of gold and set it next to the castle door.
I'll have my pet dragon watch over it for me so no grabbers get to it first!
no no dragon.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:09 pm

heh heh
Oh is that a toupee.......? I thought it was a rat that had crawled up there and died! Didn't want to be unkind and say anything about the smell, just thought maybe you hadn't had a bath in awhile 8-)

I'll just have one of the servants build a giant box made of gold and set it next to the castle door.
no no dragon.gif
Lookee Yer High N Mighty, I gots surveillance footage as PROOF! So's I guess any 'smell' you be a smellin' has ta be comin' from the one in the mirror, hey? And we all know what happens when you gets an itch to consult the mirror! Vid footage of that too, so...

Sheesh! Gonna hafta read me contract agin, find sum loophole...still, it IS fun ridin' dem koi!!

Oh, and remember that ol' addage, lil Queenie; 'don't mess with the one servin' ya food' hey?
Stwirly-in-bathtub.gif
Stwirly-in-bathtub.gif (22.64 KiB) Viewed 436 times
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:58 pm

heh heh

no no dragon.gif
Lookee Yer High N Mighty, I gots surveillance footage as PROOF! So's I guess any 'smell' you be a smellin' has ta be comin' from the one in the mirror, hey? And we all know what happens when you gets an itch to consult the mirror! Vid footage of that too, so...

Sheesh! Gonna hafta read me contract agin, find sum loophole...still, it IS fun ridin' dem koi!!

Oh, and remember that ol' addage, lil Queenie; 'don't mess with the one servin' ya food' hey?

Stwirly-in-bathtub.gif
Oh all that gobblety gook yu be a spreadin about the Queen is not going to win you any brownie points! Lies, lies and more fidgety fooling around w/fake video images. Sure as I am sittin here on my throne I am smellin sweet as a rose and dipping into my Godiva as we speak! All food sent for me is thoroughly
inspected, exrayed and tested by servants before my ruby red lips come near it!
Eating goodies.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:12 am

no no dragon.gif

Stwirly-in-bathtub.gif
Oh all that gobblety gook yu be a spreadin about the Queen is not going to win you any brownie points! Lies, lies and more fidgety fooling around w/fake video images. Sure as I am sittin here on my throne I am smellin sweet as a rose and dipping into my Godiva as we speak! All food sent for me is thoroughly
inspected, exrayed and tested by servants before my ruby red lips come near it! Eating goodies.gif
there you go again, postin' selfies...heh heh!

Yeah, THAT's what the peons all are sayin'; 'our royal majesty is all rosey and dripping!'

Ah, not sure exactly what they're all talkin' 'bout, though...

:cool: :roll: :beaming:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:31 am
j.w wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:12 am

Stwirly-in-bathtub.gif
inspected, exrayed and tested by servants before my ruby red lips come near it! Eating goodies.gif
there you go again, postin' selfies...heh heh!

Yeah, THAT's what the peons all are sayin'; 'our royal majesty is all rosey and dripping!'

Ah, not sure exactly what they're all talkin' 'bout, though...

:cool: :roll: :beaming:
Yep that's me lovin every dripping drop of all that chocolate! The stuff make my cheeks turn rosey red and healthy looking. It's good fer ya! You just do this after you get all done:
Lady shooting scale.gif