Okay, What Did I Miss?

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
WetWork
Reactions:

Okay, What Did I Miss?

Post by WetWork »

Got a big surprise when I typed in Swordofshakespeare.com and was taken to a Christian home page.

What happened there and when and why?

Color me confused.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Okay, What Did I Miss?

Post by brokensword »

WetWork wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:55 pm Got a big surprise when I typed in Swordofshakespeare.com and was taken to a Christian home page.

What happened there and when and why?

Color me confused.
ah, not 'Christian', but rather, that's part of my pen name (I write when the mood takes me, as Dean Michael Christian). I DID just have to 'fix' the main site (still working on it, actually). The url was never supposed to point to the forum (I've had multiple conversations with my server peeps and am calling them again today). If you just bookmark the main PondLife page, that SHOULD include some Swordofshakespeare.com stuff, but not necessarily that all by itself. THAT is supposed to point toward my main website and the written work (of which PondLife forum is a part).

So, you missed some silly example of white jacket buffoonery by @j.w , you missed seeing @Gemma totally avoid lil queenie's topmost floor of the Annex (re mopping duty!), you missed some very fine UW views of the head peon around here, brokensword, and WE missed ALL of your pics (current, please) of MasterAssassin Wetwork-something or other's pond!!! See if you can fill in that last omission, hey? Lil queenie would appreciate it and I'd have one less form to fill out!

heh heh

:roll: :cool: :beaming:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
WetWork
Reactions:

Post by WetWork »

Thanks for the explanation. I'm on my phone and the font is pretty small for these ancient eyes so all I saw was Christian!

Haven't been here much lately since I'm daily digging out from the piles of garden bounty. Cooking and freezing and canning pretty much daily, in addition to the normal small farm chores. Looking forward to winter when I can rest a bit.

Sounds like I have a lot of catching up.to do. Maybe one of these days I can manage to do that!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

WetWork wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:42 pm Thanks for the explanation. I'm on my phone and the font is pretty small for these ancient eyes so all I saw was Christian!

Haven't been here much lately since I'm daily digging out from the piles of garden bounty. Cooking and freezing and canning pretty much daily, in addition to the normal small farm chores. Looking forward to winter when I can rest a bit.

Sounds like I have a lot of catching up.to do. Maybe one of these days I can manage to do that!
by all means; I need SOMEONE else around here so I'm NOT such a handy target for lil queenie! You know, sorta like having a wingman! Hard to keep ahead of lil miss busybody nosey Royal Highness @j.w , ya know????

:o
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Trouble is your middle name now along w/mud being your first one now Kingy boy!
Hope you like rolling in it w/the pigs Image