The Talent Of Some People

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
j.w
Reactions:

Re: The Talent Of Some People

Post by j.w »

@brokensword Ho ho ho................that ain't me babe as old Cher would sing! You put my head on your shoulder's as that is a man body there Kingy boy! There is no report of the Queen ever being dragged to the nut house..........unlike you who have files up the ying yang out there for all the kingdom to view!
insane house.gif
legal files.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:28 pm @brokensword Ho ho ho................that ain't me babe as old Cher would sing! You put my head on your shoulder's as that is a man body there Kingy boy! There is no report of the Queen ever being dragged to the nut house..........unlike you who have files up the ying yang out there for all the kingdom to view!

insane house.gif

legal files.gif
me thinks thou doth protesth too much!

That's pretty cool trick, putting up some rando white jacket pic and claiming tis me! You're better at photoshop than I ever imagined! Looks like you got Mark Wahlberg to fill in fer ya, huh? Didn't know you were a Marky Mark aficionado! Heh, there's hope fer ya yet!!

HA! That stack of files? You just took a pic of all the sh*t you leave on my desk EVERY DAY! I think you're building a case for my raise, yeppers, that I do! Oh, can't wait for my yearly review THIS year! Between your frequent bail-outs from the white jacket house, the hours on video of you talking to frogs and snakes (now), the continuing saga of 'Godiva vs queenie; make your bet!', well, I think I'm deserving! Hope you ain't gonna start this week in denial...would just add to the next bill from the psychologist...sigh, there just ain't enough time in the day fer all diss! No wonder the moat requisition to be filled with mojitos went through so easily! My my, what the royals have wrought!

:hysterical: :razz: :!: :cool: :shocked: :loopy: :smrk: :cheesyGrin:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

You coo coo Mr KIngy, get back to your pills! Might need to hire you a psycho watch nurse to follow you around, make sure you do all that you are supposed to do.
Might have to up the dosage and give you shots too!
I'll make sure you are taken care ofImage

Nurse shots.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:32 pm You coo coo Mr KIngy, get back to your pills! Might need to hire you a psycho watch nurse to follow you around, make sure you do all that you are supposed to do.
Might have to up the dosage and give you shots too!
I'll make sure you are taken care ofImage

Nurse shots.gif
FINALLY! I'm going to get an assistant. That's what I HEARD! heh heh.

Pills? Will they be red or blue, I wonder...Oh please, make them red AND blue, give me Neo's choice! Not that I can't spin THIS against modernity in some pithy response later!!!

:roll: :beaming: :cool: :!:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:28 pm unlike you who have files up the ying yang out there for all the kingdom to view!

legal files.gif
oh yeah???
legal-files2.gif
legal-files2.gif (221.63 KiB) Viewed 341 times
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

I'm afraid we might just have to send you off again to the asylum Mr Kingy boy. Looks like the pills, shots and nurse care aren't going to work.
Just have to chain you up in a dark dungeon and let the rats have at ya :shocked:
Chained up.gif

They like meat on their pizza so as long as we keep them happy they won't eat off your toes :sillybearshock:
pizza rat.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 pm

They like meat on their pizza so as long as we keep them happy they won't eat off your toes :sillybearshock:

well, I'll give you points for at least getting close! (Real footage below!)
pineapple-dancing-on-pizza.gif
pineapple-dancing-on-pizza.gif (133.53 KiB) Viewed 332 times