j.w wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:05 pm
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: The Talent Of Some People

Post by j.w »

Yes he is..................................Image
and he brought a friend and they have decided to stay and raise a family soon :cheesyGrin:

black snake 44.gif
Lots of cute babies for you to get attached to 8-)
Snakes all over him.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:40 pm Yes he is..................................Image
and he brought a friend and they have decided to stay and raise a family soon :cheesyGrin:

black snake 44.gif

Lots of cute babies for you to get attached to 8-)

Snakes all over him.gif
Manny is taking 5 cuz he doesn't accept your retort. Was expecting much much more, better, or at least as tasty! Guess you'll have to up your game if you want him to play...

:hysterical: :lol: ;) :shock: :o ;) :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword who the heck is Manny? Whatever, take 5, 10 a hundred hours or years, Monty is happy living here on the castle grounds now w/his new family :!:
Snake love.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:53 pm @brokensword who the heck is Manny? Whatever, take 5, 10 a hundred hours or years, Monty is happy living here on the castle grounds now w/his new family :!:

Snake love.gif
I refer you to post #23; ya gotta watch it ALL the way through, Missy!!

heh heh

snake shenanigans; ya gotta love it!

:sillybearshock: :shocked: :queen: :cheesyGrin: :cool: :roll:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:17 pm
j.w wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:53 pm @brokensword who the heck is Manny? Whatever, take 5, 10 a hundred hours or years, Monty is happy living here on the castle grounds now w/his new family :!:

Snake love.gif

heh heh

Sorry for Manny but he is history...............nothing left of him but his bloody tracks to kingdom come!
animal explodes.gif
Bloody animal tracks.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:31 pm

Snake love.gif

heh heh

Sorry for Manny but he is history...............nothing left of him but his bloody tracks to kingdom come!

animal explodes.gif
Bloody animal tracks.gif
you sure that's Manny? Looks like his rotten-ass lil brother Maurice...Manny would never get that close to explosives without my permission--he's been trained a lot better than that (been tellin' him stories of why the Annex's halls have to be so dark all the time, you know, tales only the queen should be worried about! heh heh). I'm pretty sure Manny also has never been that color...you sure that's even a MONGOOSE? Gonna have to consult the google gods for verification...not to mention, I just got a text from Manny, something that looks like he's giving you the raspberries for inventing such a story...so, guess Manny is indeed still in circulation and undoubtedly, that much more on his toes. Oh, the last part of his text had a laughing emoji attached. What do you suppose he means by that?

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :roll:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 pm

heh heh

animal explodes.gif
Bloody animal tracks.gif
you sure that's Manny? Looks like his rotten-ass lil brother Maurice...Manny would never get that close to explosives without my permission--he's been trained a lot better than that (been tellin' him stories of why the Annex's halls have to be so dark all the time, you know, tales only the queen should be worried about! heh heh). I'm pretty sure Manny also has never been that color...you sure that's even a MONGOOSE? Gonna have to consult the google gods for verification...not to mention, I just got a text from Manny, something that looks like he's giving you the raspberries for inventing such a story...so, guess Manny is indeed still in circulation and undoubtedly, that much more on his toes. Oh, the last part of his text had a laughing emoji attached. What do you suppose he means by that?

Manny, Maurice or whichever mean diddlysquat in their little peon worlds of deviation! I can take them all out in one swoop and all that will be left is a big red mess for little ole you, Kingy Boy, to mop up! He wasn't giving me raspberries, that was blood spewing from his snorty nose!
Oh and that's for sure a left handed mop ya got in your squeegee little paws :queen:

moppingman.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:58 pm
brokensword wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 pm

animal explodes.gif
Bloody animal tracks.gif

Manny, Maurice or whichever mean diddlysquat in their little peon worlds of deviation! I can take them all out in one swoop and all that will be left is a big red mess for little ole you, Kingy Boy, to mop up! He wasn't giving me raspberries, that was blood spewing from his snorty nose!
Oh and that's for sure a left handed mop ya got in your squeegee little paws :queen:

moppingman.gif
uh, well, far be it for me to correct her Roil Higherness, but @Gemma is in charge of mops, remember? Pretty sure you were on your meds when you made THAT decision! So, I'll just politely ignore that part of yer tirade...Manny is the likable one, it's Maurice you need be careful of! He thinks HE'S royal blood too, so no doubt that's why you're both butting heads. Tis okay, I'll get a note to the 'doc' (again) and get your prescription updated in time, you know, before the 'next' (wink, wink) episode. I sure didn't like seeing you in that white coat with all the belts, oh no, that was not only a sad thing, it was also a crime against FASHION! I KNOW you don't want the 'other' peons sniggling behind yer back as you pass, so I'll do that chore promptly!!

(me, waving at yer lil snakie buddies! Hiya, saurus-wannabees!! They sure are cute!)

:hysterical: :smrk:

P.S. I think you missed a spot that got on yer gilt robe there, yer Magwisty!
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword Hey there Kingy boy, @Gemma is slacking on the mop brigade so you are back on that duty like it or not! I'm not butting heads w/no jigidity jig foolish mongoose creatures. I walk by and they either jump or high tale it over to your place where they can get away w/murder you old softy. If you knew what they were doing behind your little backy whacky you would cringe! They be a stealin your mojito's and putting snails and anchovies on your pineapple pizza's you love so dearly! Wasn't me in the white coats, think you been hitting on my meds and going a bit overboard at that.
You been lookin in that lookin glass back asswards my friend :inverted:
crazyguy2.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:50 am Wasn't me in the white coats, think you been hitting on my meds and going a bit overboard at that.

crazyguy2.gif
are you SURE??? Security video says otherwise...

queen-in-a-white-jacket.gif
queen-in-a-white-jacket.gif (29.22 KiB) Viewed 558 times
btw, didn't know you HAD such dance moves!!! heh heh

:roll: :cool: :beaming: :shock: ;)
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

brokensword wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:34 am
j.w wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:50 am Wasn't me in the white coats, think you been hitting on my meds and going a bit overboard at that.

crazyguy2.gif
are you SURE??? Security video says otherwise...

queen-in-a-white-jacket.gif

btw, didn't know you HAD such dance moves!!! heh heh

:roll: :cool: :beaming: :shock: ;)
oh, look, cam #2; it's lil queenie WITH FRIENDS!! Gotta love a party where the guests are all decked out in white, no?
Queen-in-white-jacket-with-friends.gif
Queen-in-white-jacket-with-friends.gif (923.56 KiB) Viewed 555 times