new little green frogs from last summers amphibian shenanigans

brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: new little green frogs from last summers amphibian shenanigans

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:38 pm
rubyduby wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:16 pm Did he identify himself yet? Sure looks like a tree frog but yes, he is large for one....
He says he's a Northern Red Legged Frog.
You can see red on his back legs, he says and to take a looksee :cheesyGrin:

RUBY!! DON'T DO IT! Tis a royal trap! That frog and it's master (@j.w ) is SETTIN' YOU UP! And probably all for their entertainment! I mean, I've SEEN unmarked surveillance tapes just lying around in lil queenie's office...jus' sayin'!

And no, despite what she says, I did NOT fall for this when the trap was first thought up...nope, nada, didn't...just accept that as fact! Don't let her lil Godiva bribes get to ya either! DEADLY!

:cool: :roll: :???: :tmi:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:35 pm
rubyduby wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:16 pm Did he identify himself yet? Sure looks like a tree frog but yes, he is large for one....

RUBY!! DON'T DO IT! Tis a royal trap! That frog and it's master (@j.w ) is SETTIN' YOU UP! And probably all for their entertainment! I mean, I've SEEN unmarked surveillance tapes just lying around in lil queenie's office...jus' sayin'!

And no, despite what she says, I did NOT fall for this when the trap was first thought up...nope, nada, didn't...just accept that as fact! Don't let her lil Godiva bribes get to ya either! DEADLY!

Rats to you Mr Kingy Boy, you have thwarted my plans again! I could have had another servant added to my list. Now you will just have to do more dirty duties since you have created this mess yourself! Get to work on that new sewer system we are adding to the castle. Just watch out for the giant Amoeba's in the nasty waters down below where the crocodile's sleep.
Monster 55.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Rats to you Mr Kingy Boy, you have thwarted my plans again! I could have had another servant added to my list. Now you will just have to do more dirty duties since you have created this mess yourself! Get to work on that new sewer system we are adding to the castle. Just watch out for the giant Amoeba's in the nasty waters down below where the crocodile's sleep.

Monster 55.gif
erm, new sewer system? Ah, you mean that lil toidy hole you had me cut in YOUR boudoir floor? Is THAT what that is???? Sheesh! Who knew???

:roll: :hysterical: :o :beaming: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:33 pm
j.w wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Monster 55.gif
erm, new sewer system? Ah, you mean that lil toidy hole you had me cut in YOUR boudoir floor? Is THAT what that is???? Sheesh! Who knew???

:roll: :hysterical: :o :beaming: :cool:
No sir this one is as big as a city block! Need it for all the peons, servants and creatures we have acquired. Oh and you eat too many bean taco's! Just sayin 8-)
Get out that shovel of yours and yes don't ask if it is a left handed one either :roll:
Now where is @Gemma and @rubyduby and @SarahT when we need them? :o
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 am
Now where is @Gemma and @rubyduby and @SarahT when we need them? :o
apparently, they're a LOT smarter than me....

:beaming: :shock: ;) :o :-P :razz: :cool: :sillybearshock:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Get out that shovel of yours and yes don't ask if it is a left handed one either :roll:
can I ask if it's a three or two prong plug? Does it have an 'auto' mode? How about, is it sitting next to your broom you like to fly on? I know where that closet is...is zat where this specialty 'shovel' thingy be stored?

See, you'd have been much better off just letting me question the 'handedness' of it all... but nooooooo, you FORBADE it! And seein' as to how I found the liquor cabinet 'unlocked' today, I'm gonna need this last 'chore order' in writing...jus' so later, when you ask, I can present some official document to support my assertion of royal memory loss and how it seems to be growin'...

jus' sayin'...

:cheesyGrin:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:14 am
can I ask if it's a three or two prong plug? Does it have an 'auto' mode? How about, is it sitting next to your broom you like to fly on? I know where that closet is...is zat where this specialty 'shovel' thingy be stored?

See, you'd have been much better off just letting me question the 'handedness' of it all... but nooooooo, you FORBADE it! And seein' as to how I found the liquor cabinet 'unlocked' today, I'm gonna need this last 'chore order' in writing...jus' so later, when you ask, I can present some official document to support my assertion of royal memory loss and how it seems to be growin'...

jus' sayin'...

You are walking on very thin ice................over that new septic system Kingy Boy! Keep looking over your shoulder now as my guards will be watching you and you never know what might be hovering over you little head :queen:

Flying monster4.gif
He is a big pooper too :lol:
poop flies.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:56 pm
brokensword wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:14 am

jus' sayin'...

You are walking on very thin ice................over that new septic system Kingy Boy! Keep looking over your shoulder now as my guards will be watching you and you never know what might be hovering over you little head :queen:

Flying monster4.gif

He is a big pooper too :lol:

poop flies.gif
ah, erm, my sharky already has a handle on your lil flying pooper, don'tcha remember? NEED I repost the whole tragic incident??? There was flying pooper guts everywhere...twas a mess, yes indeed!

:roll: :!: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword oh you only have been made to think your little ole raggedy sharky is in control. All the world's a stage...........yada, yada, yada! You can repost your little stories but they don't exist! Mind control Mr Kingy................the latest in my bag of tricks! You can never win!!!!
Hypnotherapy.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

more pics of small frog cuteness!!

ImageImageImage
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 pm more pics of small frog cuteness!!

ImageImageImage
Is that duckweed in there and if so how come your fish don't eat it all gone? I finally got rid of all mine in the frog pond. Been gone several weeks now,yay :grin:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:45 pm
brokensword wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 pm more pics of small frog cuteness!!

ImageImageImage
Is that duckweed in there and if so how come your fish don't eat it all gone? I finally got rid of all mine in the frog pond. Been gone several weeks now,yay :grin:
yeppa, lots of duckweed! I let it grow in the pots on the patio and in the bog v1 and mini river. When it covers the surface, I scoop and feed the pond! Just did some today. I think I do this maybe once a week. It doesn't last long, that's for sure (in the pond).

:beaming: