Once Upon a Time...

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post by brokensword »

So you see, PondLife has its roots in fairy tale wonder, in chocolate dreams and torrential waterfalls, in crowns of blinking fish, and masked swordsmen…complete with mysteries, dangers, and wonders like riding koi, giant frogs, dastardly herons, and pineapple pizzas.
And of course, ‘the eye in the Forest’! Keeps me appraised of what ANY royalty is up to, ya know!! Even the mopper is often seen looking over her shoulder, you know, just in case the 'eye' be a watchin'!

(make sure you watch in full screen mode; too large to make it a gif!)
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:26 pm So you see, PondLife has its roots in fairy tale wonder, in chocolate dreams and torrential waterfalls, in crowns of blinking fish, and masked swordsmen…complete with mysteries, dangers, and wonders like riding koi, giant frogs, dastardly herons, and pineapple pizzas.
And of course, ‘the eye in the Forest’! Keeps me appraised of what ANY royalty is up to, ya know!! Even the mopper is often seen looking over her shoulder, you know, just in case the 'eye' be a watchin'!

(make sure you watch in full screen mode; too large to make it a gif!)
I tried to watch but the circle thing keeps rolling around and not loading up. Does it take a really long time or something or is it just not working right now? I can try again another time.
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Ok got it to work this time and fantastic job @brokensword and you got all the specific's in there. Where do you go from here?
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:53 pm Ok got it to work this time and fantastic job @brokensword and you got all the specific's in there. Where do you go from here?
thanks, j.w; yeah, sorta wondering about that myself but well, now we gots more characters for this one-act-play, hey? I mean, IFN we can count on the Mopper to get that far hallway stain cleaned up in time for the show!!! Something about parrot do-do, I dunno, YOU try and get the story out of her...I'm gonna go sit in the corner and keep MrGemma company. We'll have popcorn aplenty when yer done...

:o :sillybearshock: :roll: :beaming: :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

" The eyes of the forest", I love magic!...so so cool! Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:02 am
j.w wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:53 pm Ok got it to work this time and fantastic job @brokensword and you got all the specific's in there. Where do you go from here?
thanks, j.w; yeah, sorta wondering about that myself but well, now we gots more characters for this one-act-play, hey? I mean, IFN we can count on the Mopper to get that far hallway stain cleaned up in time for the show!!! Something about parrot do-do, I dunno, YOU try and get the story out of her...I'm gonna go sit in the corner and keep MrGemma company. We'll have popcorn aplenty when yer done...

and exactly why was I put in the corner?Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:33 pm

He didn't put you in the corner................he put poor Mr Gemma in there and for some reason he's put himself in there also.
He knows where he belongs most of the time :smileyhappy:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:03 pm
Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:33 pm

He didn't put you in the corner................he put poor Mr Gemma in there and for some reason he's put himself in there also.
He knows where he belongs most of the time :smileyhappy:
Image I didn't catch that...now we know why he named his turtle after me Image
...to my defense, I was and should be the only Gemma here
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond