Welcome

j.w
Reactions:

Re: Welcome

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:20 pm Yep, @Aidokime ; like j.w says, no problem goofing around; it's part of socialization! That's half the reason I started this forum so we could go off-topic and still help others! You can adopt one of our ponds as yours and converse, ifn ya doesn't want to get one yourself. Not a requirement, as j.w says. BUT! You might catch pond-syndrome and start dreaming about one of your own! I started late and have been kicking myself for not having one earlier in life! But, it's how we learn, sometimes!

And if interested, by all means take a peek at my latest novel, The White Owl, in the forum 'All things SwordofShakespeare', password = 'open'. Any and all critique is welcome; I have thick skin!

Oh, one last thing; ifn lil queenie, aka @j.w starts eyeing you for various job chores around her 'Annex/CAstle' we call home here, you just start looking like dribble and blood is pouring from orifices you don't mention--that should make her think twice about assigning ANYThING to you! heh heh

;) :shock: :smrk: :cheesyGrin:
Darn it Kingy Boy if ya don't let the cat outta the bag every time a newbie comes along! Ok mister you will just have to carry all the extra weight around here then. Adding cleaning up any blood that pours out of anyone's orifices to your list of chores now!
bleeding eyes.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:32 pm
brokensword wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:20 pm Yep, @Aidokime ; like j.w says, no problem goofing around; it's part of socialization! That's half the reason I started this forum so we could go off-topic and still help others! You can adopt one of our ponds as yours and converse, ifn ya doesn't want to get one yourself. Not a requirement, as j.w says. BUT! You might catch pond-syndrome and start dreaming about one of your own! I started late and have been kicking myself for not having one earlier in life! But, it's how we learn, sometimes!

And if interested, by all means take a peek at my latest novel, The White Owl, in the forum 'All things SwordofShakespeare', password = 'open'. Any and all critique is welcome; I have thick skin!

Oh, one last thing; ifn lil queenie, aka @j.w starts eyeing you for various job chores around her 'Annex/CAstle' we call home here, you just start looking like dribble and blood is pouring from orifices you don't mention--that should make her think twice about assigning ANYThING to you! heh heh

Darn it Kingy Boy if ya don't let the cat outta the bag every time a newbie comes along! Ok mister you will just have to carry all the extra weight around here then. Adding cleaning up any blood that pours out of anyone's orifices to your list of chores now!bleeding eyes.gif
I'll give ya credit for a very timely gif, there ol' queenie! And then I'll start taking the 5th! Poor widdle @Aidokime , already in Royal sights...sigh. I remember those days...to be young, free, not a care in the world...yep, poor, poor widdle Aido!!!

heh heh

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:06 am

Darn it Kingy Boy if ya don't let the cat outta the bag every time a newbie comes along! Ok mister you will just have to carry all the extra weight around here then. Adding cleaning up any blood that pours out of anyone's orifices to your list of chores now!bleeding eyes.gif
I'll give ya credit for a very timely gif, there ol' queenie! And then I'll start taking the 5th! Poor widdle @Aidokime , already in Royal sights...sigh. I remember those days...to be young, free, not a care in the world...yep, poor, poor widdle Aido!!!

heh heh

Surprised you remember anything that far back when you were a yungun! You must have been taking notes, a lot of them. Now the subject comes up as to if you can even read those notes w/your old eyeballs 8-)
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:19 am

heh heh

Surprised you remember anything that far back when you were a yungun! You must have been taking notes, a lot of them. Now the subject comes up as to if you can even read those notes w/your old eyeballs 8-)
HA! Thinkin' because I can read YOUR prescriptions, me ol' eyes is juuuuuuuuusttttt fine TY!!!

heh heh

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :!: :-P :hysterical: :shock: :sillybearshock: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:36 am

heh heh

HA! Thinkin' because I can read YOUR prescriptions, me ol' eyes is juuuuuuuuusttttt fine TY!!!

heh heh

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :!: :-P :hysterical: :shock: :sillybearshock: :cool:
big eyes4.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:22 pm
brokensword wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:36 am

heh heh

big eyes4.gif
ya know, I always tell mrsBroken; gonna take a pic now; is THAT the face you want posted on FB and shown to the world? Do I NEED to give you a moment to gussy up? I think this advice/suggestion now applies to YOU and all your latest selfies, lil Queenie!!

Jus' sayin'!

:hysterical: :shock: :o :cool: :!:
Aidokime
Reactions:

Post by Aidokime »

Well...
I can make boozy cupcakes, or paint pretty pictures. Just don't ask me to do housework, or have an attention span longer than a goldfish.
Currently rewatching Atlantis, making plans for the convention in the fall, and giving a printed/bound version of the long fanfic to one of the lead actors at the con, and telling him 'This. This is your fault. And I'm sorry I didn't see it 15 years ago when you were still making it.' (He's still looking good, so it will probably be more like 'This is yourfault, you were awesome, can you sign the copy I printed for myself?')
Man, I wish I'd gone to Vancouver when I graduated. :)
Anyway. When I get time, I'll read some stuff.
As far as adopting a pond-- I could paint a picture of one, and then I'll have a pond of my own.
Aidokime
Reactions:

Post by Aidokime »

It's more of a lake than a pond, but hey. There's a castle for you.
Attachments
002.jpg
002.jpg (199.38 KiB) Viewed 359 times
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Aidokime wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:48 pm Well...
I can make boozy cupcakes, or paint pretty pictures. Just don't ask me to do housework, or have an attention span longer than a goldfish.
Currently rewatching Atlantis, making plans for the convention in the fall, and giving a printed/bound version of the long fanfic to one of the lead actors at the con, and telling him 'This. This is your fault. And I'm sorry I didn't see it 15 years ago when you were still making it.' (He's still looking good, so it will probably be more like 'This is yourfault, you were awesome, can you sign the copy I printed for myself?')
Man, I wish I'd gone to Vancouver when I graduated. :)
Anyway. When I get time, I'll read some stuff.
As far as adopting a pond-- I could paint a picture of one, and then I'll have a pond of my own.
Boozy cupcakes sounds great but I would think the baking would take out @brokensword 's mood enhancer or if not it would act as a brain depressant for him and we definitely don't need him losing anymore brain cells. He needs to use them for adding all those big words in his books that I keep having to look up to see what they mean :roll:

We'll just add more labor to his tasks. No one around here wants to do any work. You mention the word and out surfaces Maynard G. Krebs!
work.jpg
Neat you going to that convention and seeing one of your mentor's.

I think you will find this book that @brokensword wrote a fun read! I am really enjoying it and am almost done.

Neat pond painting and love the castle :queen:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:19 pm but I would think the baking would take out @brokensword 's mood enhancer or if not it would act as a brain depressant for him and we definitely don't need him losing anymore brain cells.

We'll just add more labor to his tasks. No one around here wants to do any work.
Shhhh, am busy right now, WORKIN'!!! Sheesh! Ain't ya bin down to the moat lately???? We gots ourselves a calamity, yessirreee we do! I blame this on the crocs you added. So now, you gots more than THEM to worry about, methinks!!!

j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:01 am
j.w wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:19 pm but I would think the baking would take out @brokensword 's mood enhancer or if not it would act as a brain depressant for him and we definitely don't need him losing anymore brain cells.

We'll just add more labor to his tasks. No one around here wants to do any work.
Shhhh, am busy right now, WORKIN'!!! Sheesh! Ain't ya bin down to the moat lately???? We gots ourselves a calamity, yessirreee we do! I blame this on the crocs you added. So now, you gots more than THEM to worry about, methinks!!!

You mean boozey not busy right? 8-)

Looks like the crockee got away from da big fishy tho :smrk:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:59 am
brokensword wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:01 am

You mean boozey not busy right? 8-)

Looks like the crockee got away from da big fishy tho :smrk:
I wouldn't make THAT assumption, Missy; Ah'm afrid ta go down ta de end of de moat ta find out! Could be that next choco delivery might be more dangerous fer you dan you tink!

G'wan, get out yer lil pea shooter -- you'd gonna need it, ah'm bettin'!