Taro? Experiences?

WetWork
Reactions:

Re: Taro? Experiences?

Post by WetWork »

Will do! Still too cold here to put them out so it may be a while.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:52 am
brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:35 am
Gemma wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:27 am
It looks much nicer in reality...probably Image
that's okay, Gemma; we here all know you're operating in unreality most of the time anyhow, so no need to drag us into 'reality' just for a taro's sake!!! We LIKE your lil fantasy world, don'tcha know!!

heh
:-P :cool:
I decided I'm gonna take this as a compliment, so thank you! Image
but of course! Reality sucks, we'd much rather play in Gemma's fantasy world than be dragged kicking and screaming out into the world at the moment!!! Isn't that why we have ponds? It's our great escape, no?

I mean seriously; my name is 'brokensword'--how 'unreality' can I get!!!!

:-P :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

@brokensword No one ever asked me why I go by Gemma, do they really think that's my real name?
I was born the last day of winter and gemma, is the italian name for the small shoots that appear on a tree branch as a sign that it's waking from winter dormancy, and it's growing leaves and blooms...the very first sign of Spring

So why brokensword and not brokenarrow or brokenstick...ok that one I get why notImage
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:42 pm @brokensword No one ever asked me why I go by Gemma, do they really think that's my real name?
I was born the last day of winter and gemma, is the italian name for the small shoots that appear on a tree branch as a sign that it's waking from winter dormancy, and it's growing leaves and blooms...the very first sign of Spring

So why brokensword and not brokenarrow or brokenstick...ok that one I get why notImage
OMG! I was SO CLOSE! I was sure 'Gemma' was the name for those first few 'seed leaves' that appear on a branch as a sign that someone's prodding it for sleeping in and being lazy and...oh, wait, guess I wasn't that close after all...sigh. I'll claim I've had my head over the mop pail too long this morning...yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

I just figured Gemma is because you're a 'gem; of a ponder, is all. Somethin' like that!!

I'll give you a hint, Gemma, re MY moniker (and it's funny; no one's ever asked! and I've used it since about 2000...); it relates to a Sci-fi fantasy novel/movie...

(laughing at 'brokenstick'!!! yeah, you SHOULD be smh right about now!!)
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@Gemma well for Heaven's sake! Yes I thought your name was Gemma and I thought Brokensword was an Indian.............oops can I say that here, is that politically incorrect?
I find myself scratching my head a lot in here and no @brokensword I don't have lice!
skeleton scratches head 1.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:07 pm @brokensword I don't have lice!skeleton scratches head 1.gif
what are you looking at ME for? I ain't in charge of your head this month!! And I unilaterally take my name off that duty list for the foreseeable future, now that you're mentioning the L word...sheesh. Mopping never looked so good!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:07 pm and I thought Brokensword was an Indian.............oops can I say that here, is that politically incorrect?
Indian? Sheesh, I don't even like Indian food; not fond of curries etc. Too spicy for this ponder! Didcha really think 'Indian' from 'brokensword'? Don't even think Indians ever used swords, let alone a broken one! You def have 'broken arrow' on your mind, though, if you get the 'point'!
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:10 pm
j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:07 pm @brokensword I don't have lice!skeleton scratches head 1.gif
what are you looking at ME for? I ain't in charge of your head this month!! And I unilaterally take my name off that duty list for the foreseeable future, now that you're mentioning the L word...sheesh. Mopping never looked so good!
Well finally something to motivate you to get back to work :beaming:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:13 pm
brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:10 pm
Well finally something to motivate you to get back to work :beaming:
I'm surprised yer still watchin' over me chores; didn'tcha hear the drawbridge bell? Another Godiva order's here...now shoo, g'wan, go see what new goodies ya gots and leave the peons to their drudgery, hey?

:o :-P :cool: :razz:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm
j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:07 pm and I thought Brokensword was an Indian.............oops can I say that here, is that politically incorrect?
Indian? Sheesh, I don't even like Indian food; not fond of curries etc. Too spicy for this ponder! Didcha really think 'Indian' from 'brokensword'? Don't even think Indians ever used swords, let alone a broken one! You def have 'broken arrow' on your mind, though, if you get the 'point'!
Did ya think maybe Indians in India maybe once used swords?
Indian weapons.jpg
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:55 pm
brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm
Did ya think maybe Indians in India maybe once used swords? Indian weapons.jpg
sniff; I thought you meant American Indian... :-P
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm You def have 'broken arrow' on your mind, though, if you get the 'point'!
So it's not just me Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48