Taro? Experiences?

brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Taro? Experiences?

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:43 pm
brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm You def have 'broken arrow' on your mind, though, if you get the 'point'!
So it's not just me Image
...annnnnnnddddd STILL no guesses...tis fine, I can wait!

:cool: :grin:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:25 am
brokensword wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm You def have 'broken arrow' on your mind, though, if you get the 'point'!

I wasn't raised here and I don't watch many shows on TV so I don't know many famous characters... I don't stand a chance!Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:07 pm

I wasn't raised here and I don't watch many shows on TV so I don't know many famous characters... I don't stand a chance!Image
...then where is all this 'broken arrow' stuff coming from?? SOMEONE musta been watching Westerns at least, growing up!!

:-P :-P :sillybearshock: :beaming: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

I watched to name a few Roy Rogers, Rifleman, Death Valley Days, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Wagon Train, Maverick, Daniel Boone, The Wild, Wild West and of course Zorro and many more!
Zorro 2.gif
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:13 pm

...then where is all this 'broken arrow' stuff coming from?? SOMEONE musta been watching Westerns at least, growing up!!

in that case it would have to have been "Frecciarotta" cause that's how I talked growing up Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:53 pm
brokensword wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:13 pm

in that case it would have to have been "Frecciarotta" cause that's how I talked growing up Image
grumble, mutter...you think the budget allows a translator on every floor of the castle, Gemma? I only WISH half my suggestions were taken half as seriously!! Now I gots ta go an run down to Dime's place, see if he still even USES his dictionary...hold on...(sounds of busy feet scurrying down the hall, up a flight of marble steps, to the dumb waiter, a squelching of a yelp as the sounds of a body falling 3 floors whilst holding on for dear life to the lift cable, a 'oof' when the landing wasn't exactly landed, some further dragging of feet on straw covered flooring, a not-unloud squeal from a rusty hinge, some cursing when bottles of ouzo are pushed annoyingly out of the way, a quick 'aha!' and the sound of a front cover being opened...some silence...some muttering of "'Frec..Freccia...frecciaro..got it! Wait? A Train? That's how talked growing up?" then some silence before 'Red Arrow, huh? I dunna understand, capiche?'

There ain't a lot of sounds to report on the trip back, just a face on a man who is losted with confusion, and of course thinking 'there them gals go again, pranking the help again...sigh...

:o :-P :lol: ;) :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

To all concerned: I think Mr Kingy Boy has lost dem marbles! Somebody better start collecting them off the bottom of those marble stairs he be mumbling about and get some help for him from the wizards! Work needs to be done around these, east and west castles and @Dimelius is slacking and now ole Kingy Boy who should have some charge in all this thinks he's the help. Guess that falls partly on my part tho. Find ye some helpers or you will be stripped of your duties and the whole place can go to the dogs and the croc's! Capiche and all that jibber jabber speak we be hearin of late!
The Queen needs her Valium now so the Do Not Disturb button is lit up and she will not hear of any of this till the morrow!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:20 am To all concerned: I think Mr Kingy Boy has lost dem marbles! Somebody better start collecting them off the bottom of those marble stairs he be mumbling about and get some help for him from the wizards! Work needs to be done around these, east and west castles and @Dimelius is slacking and now ole Kingy Boy who should have some charge in all this thinks he's the help. Guess that falls partly on my part tho. Find ye some helpers or you will be stripped of your duties and the whole place can go to the dogs and the croc's! Capiche and all that jibber jabber speak we be hearin of late!
The Queen needs her Valium now so the Do Not Disturb button is lit up and she will not hear of any of this till the morrow!
you know, I'm pretty sure I heard @Gemma and @rubyduby talkin' in the halls I was-a moppin'; something about how many queens does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

And I'm sure I heard @Dimelius mumble from the stableyards; One; she holds it in place and the rest of the world revolves around her.."

Something like that...

VALIUM! INDEED! WE gots ouzo; don't need any of yer stinkin' valium!!

:-P :-P :o :cool: :roll:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
Dimelius
Reactions:

Post by Dimelius »

Ya ya riding Kois need cares...and is my job!!!
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Dimelius wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:56 pm Ya ya riding Kois need cares...and is my job!!!
Yes tis your job and Mr Kingy boy hasn't dealt well taking your spot w/riding them koi's at all especially after chugging down on all that oozing boozing stuff. We need ya to get things back in shape as the king has been ailing, says he had a cold but we know the truth now!
All this babbling on light bulbs, when all we use is gas lights!
I hid the oozie stuff and he's now taking to drinin and sniffin the hot sauce!
Will need that latrine swathed out soon I'm a thinkin!
So get ta work @Dimelius or you too will be under the Queens rath of fire and brimstone!
hot sauce sniffing.gif
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Gemma wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:51 pm Image
Enjoy the royal show :sillybearshock: