Watcha doing today?

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Watcha doing today?

Post by j.w »

@brokensword kitty loves the gummy's and here's proof. After eating them he turns into a quite vicious little monster!
animal begging.gif
Maybe Kingy Boy needs more than just pills now eh?
Syringe.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:15 pm @brokensword kitty loves the gummy's and here's proof. After eating them he turns into a quite vicious little monster!

animal begging.gif

Maybe Kingy Boy needs more than just pills now eh?

Syringe.gif
OMG! What have you done to KITTY??????

:shock:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Finished chapter 23 just now! What the heck, a book that's writes itself? And where is Graham who someone I know has a crush on? I know that owl stole that book away too!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:14 pm Finished chapter 23 just now! What the heck, a book that's writes itself? And where is Graham who someone I know has a crush on? I know that owl stole that book away too!
New chaps posted! Glad you're getting a bit curious about it all! (don't forget to tag me; I try to make sure I double check for new posts, but as you know, somehow some escape notice. I guess it's just part of the way this forum software is written as none of the 'experts' helped in any way when I asked! The mention and/or quote at least keeps me in the loop!) :-P
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:39 am
j.w wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:14 pm Finished chapter 23 just now! What the heck, a book that's writes itself? And where is Graham who someone I know has a crush on? I know that owl stole that book away too!
New chaps posted! Glad you're getting a bit curious about it all! (don't forget to tag me; I try to make sure I double check for new posts, but as you know, somehow some escape notice. I guess it's just part of the way this forum software is written as none of the 'experts' helped in any way when I asked! The mention and/or quote at least keeps me in the loop!) :-P
Thanks again!
What do you mean by tag me? Did I not just do that? Or is there something I missed due to too much Godiva sugars in my blood? Maybe you mean by pm's? :queen:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:32 pm
brokensword wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:39 am
Thanks again!
What do you mean by tag me? Did I not just do that? Or is there something I missed due to too much Godiva sugars in my blood? Maybe you mean by pm's? :queen:
nah, no extra sugar for YOU! This last, I didn't get either 'mentioned' or 'quoted', so I just stumbled upon it. In the 'All...Shakespeare' forum, I don't get notifications (prob because it's got password protected?) but everywhere else, quoted or mentioned and I'm good. This is what I mean by tagged. I think the 'newest post' tends to ONLY show the LAST post in a thread, NOT the earlier ones in the same thread that I have not seen yet. I often have to go back and double check because I've often been surprised others commented/posted and I had no idea! Even 'unread' posts sometimes miss stuff (in my experience!).

:-l
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Ok quotes it is then!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:24 pmOk quotes it is then!
or leave a thumbs up; I get notified when you use those, no problem (and it's faster for you!)

:thumbsup:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

OK done w/26!
Now how can I leave a thumbs up here? @brokensword ?
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Guess I can after I posted the above.but not sure you will get it or not. I mean I wrote it. Do you get notified for any and all thumbs ups?
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Nope I can't give myself a thumbs up!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:31 am Nope I can't give myself a thumbs up!
I hadn't considered that; guess you'll just have to post letting me know you're ready for another couple of chapters. Tell you what, next time, thumbs up the actual chapter post AND reply here in the General forum; I'll see exactly which notification I get. I should get two...okay, running back to the darkest part of your Annex, to the creepy ol' Guttenberg printer I hafta use to get this to you...heh heh...

:shock: :grin: :cool: