Zen Spring

a place to talk and ask questions about your garden
ZenQueen
Reactions:

Zen Spring

Post by ZenQueen »

Some photos BrokenSword hasn’t posted- love Spring and my fairies ❤️🌷☀️ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Zen Spring

Post by j.w »

@ZenQueen So very pretty, look at all those blooming plants and trees!
Love how you set up the little fairy homes.
fairydrop43.gif
ZenQueen
Reactions:

Post by ZenQueen »

j.w wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:47 am @ZenQueen So very pretty, look at all those blooming plants and trees!

fairydrop43.gif
Aww thanks - the hub does a lot of it but thanks l do love the blooms- especially right now!
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

ZenQueen wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:33 pm
j.w wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:47 am @ZenQueen So very pretty, look at all those blooming plants and trees!

fairydrop43.gif
Aww thanks - the hub does a lot of it but thanks l do love the blooms- especially right now!
Guess he is good for something 8-)
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

@ZenQueen beautiful blooms and I love your fairy gardenImage
I made a fairy garden once but could never find the right plants(nor the time) to make it again

So let me get this straight, is brokendude your husband?Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:24 pm @ZenQueen beautiful blooms and I love your fairy gardenImage
I made a fairy garden once but could never find the right plants(nor the time) to make it again

oh sheesh, there's jus' no foolin' ya, Gemma! She LIKES to think of herself as a 'queen' (like we ain't got enough of those around the joint!!) and darn if she ain't good at trying to convince me she is, ya know!!! I dared her to 'come on the pond forum and fergit all her instachat stuff and she took me up on it!!! Careful what you wish for, hey? :-P

AAAAnnnnnnnnddddddd; BROKENDUDE???? GAh! I bin besmirched! Oh woe is me...might have to raid the chocolate pantry again, you know, just to drown my sorrow...medicinal purposes, yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

;) :hysterical: :-P :cool: :roll:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
ZenQueen
Reactions:

Post by ZenQueen »

Gemma wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:24 pm @ZenQueen beautiful blooms and I love your fairy gardenImage

Yeah fairy gardens are fun- they don’t have to be specific- they do have plants at nurseries that are used for them- more of a height thing
Yep BrokenSword is my husband ❤️
ZenQueen
Reactions:

Post by ZenQueen »

j.w wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:27 pm
ZenQueen wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:33 pm

fairydrop43.gif
Guess he is good for something 8-)
Shhh our secret girl 🙃
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Brokendude...................HaH, I will remember this one 8-)
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:11 am

oh sheesh, there's jus' no foolin' ya, Gemma! She LIKES to think of herself as a 'queen' (like we ain't got enough of those around the joint!!) and darn if she ain't good at trying to convince me she is, ya know!!! I dared her to 'come on the pond forum and fergit all her instachat stuff and she took me up on it!!! Careful what you wish for, hey? :-P

AAAAnnnnnnnnddddddd; BROKENDUDE???? GAh! I bin besmirched! Oh woe is me...might have to raid the chocolate pantry again, you know, just to drown my sorrow...medicinal purposes, yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

;) :hysterical: :-P :cool: :roll:
Sooooooooooooo Brokendude..............love it! You blame me for the chocolate bingeing and look you just flat out admit to the whole world you are sucking it up like water! Oh the shame of it!
Plagues be upon you soon for sure ole Kingy boy :-P
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

ZenQueen wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:55 pm

Yeah fairy gardens are fun- they don’t have to be specific- they do have plants at nurseries that are used for them- more of a height thing
This is the only fairy garden I've ever made. I had a lot of fun making the fence and arches out of crab twigs, pruning the tree..
Every day the chipmunk made sure something was either moved, or completely missing, giving it that touch of magic, a sense that fairy really lived there Image

6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
ZenQueen
Reactions:

Post by ZenQueen »

Gemma wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:41 pm
ZenQueen wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:55 pm

This is the only fairy garden I've ever made. I had a lot of fun making the fence and arches out of crab twigs, pruning the tree..
Every day the chipmunk made sure something was either moved, or completely missing, giving it that touch of magic, a sense that fairy really lived there Image

Beautiful- l started them but the hub ( cough) keeps them updated lol