Dec 05, 2022 underwater vid

brokensword
me
Reactions:

Dec 05, 2022 underwater vid

Post by brokensword »

current state of the brokensword pond union...some 43F water action and a shot of my Annex predecessor, who obviously DIDN'T know the Royal predilections...don't worry, by late spring, he'll green up! Tis an experiment...or, it's some inner craving to be a horror film director - you can decide! heh heh

:o :cool: :!:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Dec 05, 2022 underwater vid

Post by j.w »

I like the horror idea, maybe add more wickedly distracting things from your beautiful fish like a full size looking dead body laying on the bottom.............NOT!!!! Looks like the fish are in good shape and not having anymore ill effects so that's a good thing.
Here's a scarier idea for you pond bottom! He's even got a sword and he moves!
Skeletion monster.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Dec 05, 2022 underwater vid

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:03 pm I like the horror idea, maybe add more wickedly distracting things from your beautiful fish like a full size looking dead body laying on the bottom.............NOT!!!! Looks like the fish are in good shape and not having anymore ill effects so that's a good thing.
Here's a scarier idea for you pond bottom! He's even got a sword and he moves!

Skeletion monster.gif
I HAVE a larger one (was too large visually for the cam view, so got Bones Jr. instead!)...

Should be interesting when the thing gets algae-fied, yes? Dunno, must have been in hyper-Halloween mode at the time...or, WAY TOO MUCH Godiva...oops! You didn't hear that...

:shock: :cool: :!: :roll:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html