more UW fishies

Post by brokensword »

screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: more UW fishies

Post by j.w »

Yep they be a swimmin in all there fine elegance! Having an attack of Diverticulitis right now so not really too active right now w/anything but drinking liquids and taking it easy so thanks for the peaceful entertainment.
I'm going to get to your 2nd chapter of your book too now.
Thanks for sharing the fish and the book :beaming:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:25 pm Yep they be a swimmin in all there fine elegance! Having an attack of Diverticulitis right now so not really too active right now w/anything but drinking liquids and taking it easy so thanks for the peaceful entertainment.
Gee, hope you feel better, lil queenie! Have you seen a doc for this? You BETTER be taking care of yourself, I have no intention of taking on all yer lil queenie duties, like petting the riding koi, ordering peons about, talking to the frogs, eating Godiva...oh wait, perhaps I DO want some of your duties!!!

Get well soon!

And you're welcome for the diversion and reading time!

:-P
SarahT
Reactions:

Post by SarahT »

brokensword wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:13 pm
j.w wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:25 pm Yep they be a swimmin in all there fine elegance! Having an attack of Diverticulitis right now so not really too active right now w/anything but drinking liquids and taking it easy so thanks for the peaceful entertainment.
Gee, hope you feel better, lil queenie! Have you seen a doc for this? You BETTER be taking care of yourself, I have no intention of taking on all yer lil queenie duties, like petting the riding koi, ordering peons about, talking to the frogs, eating Godiva...oh wait, perhaps I DO want some of your duties!!!

Get well soon!

And you're welcome for the diversion and reading time!

:-P
Great video of the fishio's !
@j.w Hope you get to feeling better soon (I second the motion to talk to a doc about this).
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword and @SarahT thanks for your kind thoughts and words, yep I've been to the doc and know the routine that I need to follow whenever I get a flare up. I know what to look out for if things go too awry. Right now I am just on liquid diet for a few days, then you gradually add easy to digest foods like crackers and white breads etc. Then eventually you add real food slowly and then back to lots of fiber as that is supposed to keep it away. Overeating at meals is not good either.
As for now Kingy boy you can have all the Godiva choc's as that is a big no no for the queen right now...................oh the inhumanity................thought I would never be allowing you my choc's :queen:
SarahT
Reactions:

Post by SarahT »

I hear doc's prescribe watching watching fishies swim and plants grow, too. Get well soon.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

SarahT wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:53 pm I hear doc's prescribe watching watching fishies swim and plants grow, too. Get well soon.
ya gotta say it with one more 'watching' or else royalty around here thinks you're talkin' to yerself instead of her...I know, I put up with a lot of these oddities...jus' sayin'...

:lol: :shock: :o :-l :!: :beaming: :cool:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm @brokensword and @SarahT thanks for your kind thoughts and words, yep I've been to the doc and know the routine that I need to follow whenever I get a flare up. I know what to look out for if things go too awry. Right now I am just on liquid diet for a few days, then you gradually add easy to digest foods like crackers and white breads etc. Then eventually you add real food slowly and then back to lots of fiber as that is supposed to keep it away. Overeating at meals is not good either.
As for now Kingy boy you can have all the Godiva choc's as that is a big no no for the queen right now...................oh the inhumanity................thought I would never be allowing you my choc's :queen:
guess this might be an ideal time to let you know where the 'other' box of chocolates ended up, huh?

:beaming: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:44 am
j.w wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm @brokensword and @SarahT thanks for your kind thoughts and words, yep I've been to the doc and know the routine that I need to follow whenever I get a flare up. I know what to look out for if things go too awry. Right now I am just on liquid diet for a few days, then you gradually add easy to digest foods like crackers and white breads etc. Then eventually you add real food slowly and then back to lots of fiber as that is supposed to keep it away. Overeating at meals is not good either.
guess this might be an ideal time to let you know where the 'other' box of chocolates ended up, huh?

Ok I am wayyyyyyyyyyy better today and going to start adding some light foods to my diet sooooooooooooooooo you can lay off the Godiva's now Kingy Boy as soon I will be needing it badly :queen:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:55 pm

Ok I am wayyyyyyyyyyy better today and going to start adding some light foods to my diet sooooooooooooooooo you can lay off the Godiva's now Kingy Boy as soon I will be needing it badly :queen:
now, now, now; wouldn't this be an ideal time to suggest you go BACK on the wagon? C'mon; 12 steps isn't THAT much!!! We can even do a 'gofundme' fer ya, you know, something that would give you incentive to join the 'other' un-Godivas!! Oh, wait, maybe that should be just 'un-diva', hey?

heh heh

:-P ;) :cool: :roll:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:12 pm
j.w wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:55 pm

now, now, now; wouldn't this be an ideal time to suggest you go BACK on the wagon? C'mon; 12 steps isn't THAT much!!! We can even do a 'gofundme' fer ya, you know, something that would give you incentive to join the 'other' un-Godivas!! Oh, wait, maybe that should be just 'un-diva', hey?

heh heh

:-P ;) :cool: :roll:
Oh boy yes do a go fund me for me and I'll use all the funds to buy me more Godiva............ 8-)
rubyduby
Reactions:

Post by rubyduby »

So glad to hear you are feeling better j.w....I am on soft food also since I had an old root canal molar pulled right before the storm...Ugh! it's always something!
900 gallons, 30" deep, BioFalls and skimmer, 25 Shubunkin Goldfish