more UW fishies

j.w
Reactions:

Re: more UW fishies

Post by j.w »

rubyduby wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:57 pm So glad to hear you are feeling better j.w....I am on soft food also since I had an old root canal molar pulled right before the storm...Ugh! it's always something!
Nice to see you made it and all is well w/you and your family and critters. Darn on having to just eat soft foods tho. I was dying just drinking nothing but broth for 3 days! On the 2nd day tho I tried to cheat and eat some crackers and white bread. Oh boy my insides did not like that at all so went back to all liquids again. Now I am able to eat some eggs and applesauce and some bread. Looks like I'm on the mend! Hope you can get back to eating regular food soon.
Yep always something.................being human ain't easy :inverted:
rubyduby
Reactions:

Post by rubyduby »

j.w wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:03 pm
rubyduby wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:57 pm So glad to hear you are feeling better j.w....I am on soft food also since I had an old root canal molar pulled right before the storm...Ugh! it's always something!
Nice to see you made it and all is well w/you and your family and critters. Darn on having to just eat soft foods tho. I was dying just drinking nothing but broth for 3 days! On the 2nd day tho I tried to cheat and eat some crackers and white bread. Oh boy my insides did not like that at all so went back to all liquids again. Now I am able to eat some eggs and applesauce and some bread. Looks like I'm on the mend! Hope you can get back to eating regular food soon.
That's brutal j.w.! You know what they say about getting older not being for sissies:)
900 gallons, 30" deep, BioFalls and skimmer, 25 Shubunkin Goldfish
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

rubyduby wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:53 pm
j.w wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:03 pm
That's brutal j.w.! You know what they say about getting older not being for sissies:)
I think just living here on this earth right now is not for sissies no matter what age we are! Things are happening that are really putting us all through the ringer and not just illnesses :sad: