new little green frogs from last summers amphibian shenanigans

SarahT
Reactions:

Re: new little green frogs from last summers amphibian shenanigans

Post by SarahT »

j.w wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 am
brokensword wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:33 pm
j.w wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Rats to you Mr Kingy Boy, you have thwarted my plans again! I could have had another servant added to my list. Now you will just have to do more dirty duties since you have created this mess yourself! Get to work on that new sewer system we are adding to the castle. Just watch out for the giant Amoeba's in the nasty waters down below where the crocodile's sleep.

Monster 55.gif
erm, new sewer system? Ah, you mean that lil toidy hole you had me cut in YOUR boudoir floor? Is THAT what that is???? Sheesh! Who knew???

:roll: :hysterical: :o :beaming: :cool:
No sir this one is as big as a city block! Need it for all the peons, servants and creatures we have acquired. Oh and you eat too many bean taco's! Just sayin 8-)
Get out that shovel of yours and yes don't ask if it is a left handed one either :roll:
Now where is @Gemma and @rubyduby and @SarahT when we need them? :o
I'm not gettin' in the middle muddle of THIS pile, 'cause that's where the sleeping alligators lie in wait for the unwary.
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@SarahT Now you are a smart one not wanting to put your toe into all this crap, unlike Mr KIngy Boy who is always neck deep in it 8-)
Although w/all us women sticking together we have him outnumbered and he can't win for nothin :cheesyGrin:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

SarahT wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:05 am
j.w wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 am
brokensword wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:33 pm
erm, new sewer system? Ah, you mean that lil toidy hole you had me cut in YOUR boudoir floor? Is THAT what that is???? Sheesh! Who knew???

:roll: :hysterical: :o :beaming: :cool:
No sir this one is as big as a city block! Need it for all the peons, servants and creatures we have acquired. Oh and you eat too many bean taco's! Just sayin 8-)
Get out that shovel of yours and yes don't ask if it is a left handed one either :roll:
Now where is @Gemma and @rubyduby and @SarahT when we need them? :o
I'm not gettin' in the middle muddle of THIS pile, 'cause that's where the sleeping alligators lie in wait for the unwary.
ohhhh, you have NO idea; she parks them almost EVERYWHERE! Sleeping or not. Alligator clean-up is on MY duty list (heh, pun intended!) so I should know...just can't keep any of her toys put away when she's done playing wit 'em! No sirrreee!

:shock: :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@brokensword well Mr Kingy boy if your riding koi would just mind their own beeswax maybe the croc's and gators would put themselves away. You ride those koi so close to their cute little noses that it is tempting for them to want to be drawn away from there zones to grab a snack snap at them now and then. If you can play w/your koi, the Queen can have playtime w/the friendly crocs and gators. Oh yes they all tell me what you been up too Kingy Boy. The Royal Critters on this soil are chatting up a storm!
walking croc.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:42 pm Oh yes they all tell me what you been up too Kingy Boy. The Royal Critters on this soil are chatting up a storm!

walking croc.gif
so, what I just heard is; the queen is a croc whisperer...okay, we'll go with THAT!

heh heh

:roll: :!: :cool: :beaming:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html