brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Cardinal Lobelia

Post by brokensword »

Gemma wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:54 am
brokensword wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:53 pm
Gemma wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:12 pm

I've never seen a dark one like yours before, this is what my red one looks like

Hey Gemma; if you want, we can swap some Cardinals! Your bright red for some of my darker ones? Let me know!!! They grow pretty decently for me, so got plenty for you if you want!

:-P :cool:
I'm all for swapping plants!... but can I pick some other plant? I have enough red, do you happen to have a Great Blue Lobelia?
ah, no; not even sure I've SEEN that plant let along have it. I have yellow flag, Louisiana black gamecock iris, pickerel rush, marsh marigold,, horsetail, black taro and forget-me-nots to go along with water lettuce as my main filtering plants. Got some snowflake too but they're waaaayyyy too new/small to start dividing; haven't even bloomed once yet!
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

brokensword wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:34 pm
Gemma wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:54 am
brokensword wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:53 pm

Hey Gemma; if you want, we can swap some Cardinals! Your bright red for some of my darker ones? Let me know!!! They grow pretty decently for me, so got plenty for you if you want!

:-P :cool:
I'm all for swapping plants!... but can I pick some other plant? I have enough red, do you happen to have a Great Blue Lobelia?
ah, no; not even sure I've SEEN that plant let along have it. I have yellow flag, Louisiana black gamecock iris, pickerel rush, marsh marigold,, horsetail, black taro and forget-me-nots to go along with water lettuce as my main filtering plants. Got some snowflake too but they're waaaayyyy too new/small to start dividing; haven't even bloomed once yet!
Remember that guy on GP that was always suggesting people only plant native? I forgot his name but he had a Great Blue Lobelia in his garden
As for swapping plants I just PMed you
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

@Gemma think you might be talking about jBtheExplorer on GPF as he has lots of native stuff and is always hiking to different places.
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:32 pm @Gemma think you might be talking about jBtheExplorer on GPF as he has lots of native stuff and is always hiking to different places.
Yes that's the guy! Thanks!
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48