Took awhile but finally joined

Jhn
Reactions:

Took awhile but finally joined

Post by Jhn »

Thanks @brokensword for the invite awhile back, just been busy with life and didn’t have much time for online forums for abit. But decided it was time to get back into it. Looks like you got a good thing started here.
rubyduby
Reactions:

Re: Took awhile but finally joined

Post by rubyduby »

Jhn wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 am Thanks @brokensword for the invite awhile back, just been busy with life and didn’t have much time for online forums for abit. But decided it was time to get back into it. Looks like you got a good thing started here.
Glad to see you here jhn!
900 gallons, 30" deep, BioFalls and skimmer, 25 Shubunkin Goldfish
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Moose.gif
@Jhn
Nice to have you here :beaming:
WetWork
Reactions:

Post by WetWork »

Welcome! Glad you made it!
SarahT
Reactions:

Post by SarahT »

welcome!
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Jhn wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 am Thanks @brokensword for the invite awhile back, just been busy with life and didn’t have much time for online forums for abit. But decided it was time to get back into it. Looks like you got a good thing started here.
YAY! Another turtle-bro to hang with!! Please do share all the myriad pics you have of your setup, turtles esp, jhn! And thank you for the kind words; @j.w was a HUGE help when we were trouble-shooting! And don't let her Highness' rulz get in your way here; we gots our ways, don'tcha know? Ways she's sublimely unaware of!!

heh heh.

So very glad you joined; been a while since we chatted!

;) :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
Jhn
Reactions:

Post by Jhn »

brokensword wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:29 pm
YAY! Another turtle-bro to hang with!! Please do share all the myriad pics you have of your setup, turtles esp, jhn! And thank you for the kind words; @j.w was a HUGE help when we were trouble-shooting! And don't let her Highness' rulz get in your way here; we gots our ways, don'tcha know? Ways she's sublimely unaware of!!

heh heh.

I haven’t changed, you know me and pics, but maybe this time I will make an exception.
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

Jhn wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:25 pm
brokensword wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:29 pm

heh heh.

I haven’t changed, you know me and pics, but maybe this time I will make an exception.
I gots da CAstle friars all praying fer ya, jhn!! That Gregorian chant you heard upon entering? That was them singing in Latin about apertures and shutter speeds, about backlight and composing...naw, mostly it was about taking yer cell phone out witcha to the pond next time and snapping a few!!!

How ARE the DBT doing? Have any new hatchlings (and dare I say, pics thereof?) to talk about? Is your fat bast*rd still shirking responsibilities on ya??

Hope yer not gonna show us any squirreling while falling through an ugly tree shots!

:-P :D :cool:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html