Vallisneria Gigantea

brokensword
me
Reactions:

Re: Vallisneria Gigantea

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:40 am I'm at peace now w/the stone! If it comes for me again I will drag out that big old sceptor @brokensword keeps yapping about.
Might just turn him into a turtle while I'm at it if he's not careful and he can add himself to his pond collection 8-)
I must say, that was a pretty good rejoinder, one of your best, lil Queenie! Had ME chucklin'!!

You're on kidney stone watch, so I won't add to your current misery--game goes to j.w this time!!!

:thumbsup:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
rubyduby
Reactions:

Post by rubyduby »

j.w wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:11 pm
rubyduby wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:43 pm
j.w wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:47 pm @rubyduby Only ones I can grow are Anacharis and Hornwort but Hornwort doesn't like me anymore for some reason :sad:
funny you should say that...Hornwort doesn't like me either ...turns pale and I pull it and chuck it..No more left..It was hiding a lot of fry and I don't need any more babies anyway! Want to hear something really weird? My side is bothering me (the side that I have a kidney stone on) We definitely are kindred spirits!
Wow we definitely have something going on between us don't we? Hornwort and Kidney Stones! 8-)
Hope you don't have to have surgery to get that big thing outta you.
The first time I had one I was doubled over w/pain for many hours before my hubby took me to the emergency room. I didn't know what it was then. They took xrays and found out what it was and gave me meds and strong pain pills and I was in la la land for the rest of the day and think I passed it the next day. Man that time was horrid. Since then they have been painful but not as bad. Then went for years w/o one and now whamo back again. Ugh!
Right now no pain. Hope yours goes away or breaks up and gets outta you!
Definitely not fun j.w....Fingers crossed!
900 gallons, 30" deep, BioFalls and skimmer, 25 Shubunkin Goldfish
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

No pain today so onward and upward!