Frogs

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Frogs

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:59 pm
j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:04 pm Thanks Kingy boy and no more cake till next Sunday when we head over to the kids house for more celebrating. Smart in my old aged to perfection years now as I only buy the single pieces of cake. One for me, one for hubby. Keeps me in shape or at least in a shape of some kind. Zee rulz come and zee rulz go, tis whatever the Queen allows for thee day!

whoopdedoo_.GIF
yeah, we've kinda started doing that too, though I don't pass up a piece of sweet (hence, it was ME doing all the 'the rest is yours' kind of thing!) Heh, never thought I'd get to THAT stage, ya know? Used to eat a whole large pizza by myself, not any more!!
If I bought the whole cake I would have to eat most of it and I don't need it at all! I could sit and eat a half carton of ice cream too! Don't do that anymore tho. And yep pizza does not last long around our house. All gone by both of us in one night!
Now I have been skipping lunch these days, trying to lose some weight. Hubby says why? I say cuz I like floating around like a feather, not chugging along like a train full of coal 8-)
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 am The queen has been too busy celebrating the day to be bothered by such goings on as being attracted to frogs and rocks! There are no such laws in the kingdom tho that say one cannot be fond of them all! The Queen has a hubby, but has frogs and rocks on the side too. It is allowed, so be it, rules the Queen!
fishing4luv.gif
Frogs, rocks and lets not forget the king (you being the queen) ...no room for boredom huh?Image

B-day? Don't know why I thought ya were an Aries
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
rubyduby
Reactions:

Post by rubyduby »

j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:04 pm Thanks Kingy boy and no more cake till next Sunday when we head over to the kids house for more celebrating. Smart in my old aged to perfection years now as I only buy the single pieces of cake. One for me, one for hubby. Keeps me in shape or at least in a shape of some kind. Zee rulz come and zee rulz go, tis whatever the Queen allows for thee day!

whoopdedoo_.GIF
Happy Birthday j.w.!!! Sounds like you keep yourself if tip top shape! All that biking and cake rationing!
900 gallons, 30" deep, BioFalls and skimmer, 25 Shubunkin Goldfish
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:32 pm
j.w wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 am The queen has been too busy celebrating the day to be bothered by such goings on as being attracted to frogs and rocks! There are no such laws in the kingdom tho that say one cannot be fond of them all! The Queen has a hubby, but has frogs and rocks on the side too. It is allowed, so be it, rules the Queen!
fishing4luv.gif
Frogs, rocks and lets not forget the king (you being the queen) ...no room for boredom huh?Image

Uh oh the king is no ways mine unless you consider him being my lowly servant :lol:
Nope not a Ram but I am a fighter if you hadn't noticed, I'm a Lion, I do roar a lot tho :queen:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

rubyduby wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 pm

whoopdedoo_.GIF
Happy Birthday j.w.!!! Sounds like you keep yourself if tip top shape! All that biking and cake rationing!
Thanks @rubyduby I do try my best to stay in shape. I am tempted by that darn chocolate tho. Just bought a whole container of chocolate covered almonds at Costco! Had them for lunch :roll:
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:31 am
Gemma wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:32 pm
fishing4luv.gif

Uh oh the king is no ways mine unless you consider him being my lowly servant :lol:
Nope not a Ram but I am a fighter if you hadn't noticed, I'm a Lion, I do roar a lot tho :queen:
Happy late B-day to you Image
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:34 am . I am tempted by that darn chocolate tho. Just bought a whole container of chocolate covered almonds at Costco! Had them for lunch :roll:
This. This is why we can't have nice things...

:roll:
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Chocolate Mr Kingy Boy is a lot less than those beautiful koi you are dishing out for I'll have ya know!
And don't ya know almonds are good for you :razz:
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:50 am Chocolate Mr Kingy Boy is a lot less than those beautiful koi you are dishing out for I'll have ya know!
so, what you're saying is cover chocolate with almonds and you can slap a healthy label on it, right? heh, I'll agree with you on this one! Gonna play havoc with next year's budget though. Unless along with the royal waistline, the annual budget is going up? Now, THAT'S a plan...

:o :lol: :cool: :!:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:53 pm
j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:50 am Chocolate Mr Kingy Boy is a lot less than those beautiful koi you are dishing out for I'll have ya know!
so, what you're saying is cover chocolate with almonds and you can slap a healthy label on it, right? heh, I'll agree with you on this one! Gonna play havoc with next year's budget though. Unless along with the royal waistline, the annual budget is going up? Now, THAT'S a plan...

After the yummy choco almonds are gone I will take a hiatus from the sweet stuff and hopefully the Queen's home body won't grow bigger! Might just have to lower myself to working w/you peon's out in the fields bailing hay or cutting fire wood to keep in shape!
workout girl.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm

After the yummy choco almonds are gone I will take a hiatus from the sweet stuff and hopefully the Queen's home body won't grow bigger! Might just have to lower myself to working w/you peon's out in the fields bailing hay or cutting fire wood to keep in shape!

workout girl.gif
Scene 1:

two royal serfs, one leaning against a split rail fence smoking a cigar, the other sitting in a royal lounge chair that mysteriously appeared in the field. This one has some kind of drink in one hand.

Serf 1: you know what I heard?
Serf 2: (exhaling a beautiful ring of smoke admiringly) oh? You heard something?
Serf 1: (putting down the drink on a handy lil gilt end table that looks like it might have come from a castle or something) I heard the queen thinks we bale hay and cut wood.
Serf 2: (taking another drag on the cigar and holding it for a second) Is zat right?
Serf1: (sitting up, getting more serious, an ominous look on his face)

Then they both start laughing!

...and somewhere in the Forest, the Eye winks!!

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :cool:
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:40 pm
j.w wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm

workout girl.gif
Scene 1:

two royal serfs, one leaning against a split rail fence smoking a cigar, the other sitting in a royal lounge chair that mysteriously appeared in the field. This one has some kind of drink in one hand.

Serf 1: you know what I heard?
Serf 2: (exhaling a beautiful ring of smoke admiringly) oh? You heard something?
Serf 1: (putting down the drink on a handy lil gilt end table that looks like it might have come from a castle or something) I heard the queen thinks we bale hay and cut wood.
Serf 2: (taking another drag on the cigar and holding it for a second) Is zat right?
Serf1: (sitting up, getting more serious, an ominous look on his face)

Then they both start laughing!

...and somewhere in the Forest, the Eye winks!!

:beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :beaming: :cool:
When the two serfs enter into winter and they have no place to live and are out there in the middle of that field trying to make mud mixed piles of hay into a hut and all they have to cook on are those big ole cigar butts then they can laugh their way into that big winking eye for help............not little ole Queenie as she sits on her throne by the fire that she built using the firewood that she cut up in the castle that she built w/her own two royal hands :queen:
Sit on that and spin Mr Kingy Boy, smartie pants :razz: