a place to talk and ask questions about your garden
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Gemma's Raised Beds and Mini Orchard Project

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:17 pm
j.w wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:11 pm
brokensword wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:05 pm

ah, yeah, fer real! That was the part Ian at GPF wasn't so fond of--my bantering otg stuff! Got started a number of years ago with poetry, then moved into fiction. Guess I'm just full of words, hey? At least, that's what they tell me...when they let me out of the rubber room and unbuckle the dayum white overcoat they say I look soooooo good in. I'm quoting the royalty here (she knows who she is!!), btw...

;)
Yep it's true he has so much backed up inside we have to pound holes now and then in his thick head to let out the excess!

crazy336.gif
that's IT! I ain't getting on my hands and knees any mo lookin' for none of yer hair plugs no more, nope, I just ain't! That duty just got un-dutied! THIS slacker, apparently, has WHOLES in 'is 'ead, don'tcha know! Gives me license then to slack even more, I figure...holes now and then...really! Sheesh!

:razz:
Those weren't hair plugs goof ball kingzy! Them were vipers and can't ya tell the difference as they were movin around like crazy and you weren't no good at catchin em anywho! I think some of them made their way inside some of those holes in your royal head :-P
snake head.gif
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

The grape trellis is done!...all we need to do is put the cattle panels on the top, and wait for the vines to stop growing so I can transplant them .

PS pay no attention to the ridiculously chewed up Brussel Sprouts, those are my sacrifice plants :cheesyGrin:

6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
https://www.swordofshakespeare.com/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=48
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

Huge fruits and completely thornless, my kind of berry

6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

Beautiful job on the trellis and boy aren't those raccoons gonna love those yummy grapes :cheesyGrin:

The berries look so yummy! What kind are they?
Gemma
Reactions:

Post by Gemma »

j.w wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:48 pm Beautiful job on the trellis and boy aren't those raccoons gonna love those yummy grapes :cheesyGrin:

The berries look so yummy! What kind are they?
They are Prime Ark Freedom...you should try them, they are completely thorn free and they make 2" fruits
6,500gl Hybrid koi Pond