our lil Queenie's been into the spell book again...

a place to talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other better
brokensword
me
Reactions:

our lil Queenie's been into the spell book again...

Post by brokensword »

...first visual evidence was from Halloween when she turned her head into a pumpkin. I thought it was apt but a bit presumptuous. Second time, some of the minions noticed an unusual sighting in the forest up near the mountain stairs--and sure enough, security cameras long range spy mode caught our reigning Royal doing some weird Thanksgiving Day dance, complete with 'turkey butt-text'. Sorry to be so crass, but well, after we all had our good laugh in the security cam darkroom, it was all anyone could come up with in regard to a name. Some even wanted me to BURN the evidence, on account they were mortified and feared it wouldn't stop there.

And I guess it didn't! Current tapes got this;

There's more tape to scrutinize, so don't be surprised if more damning proof surfaces. Jus' sayin'!

heh heh

Now, where's Kitty? Oh, Kitty, Kitty...still in training, so jus' be a bit patient...
Cat-twirly.gif
Cat-twirly.gif (26.11 KiB) Viewed 219 times
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: our lil Queenie's been into the spell book again...

Post by j.w »

So I am a shape shifter and what is wrong w/that?
You never know what to look out for so watch your little kingy back sonny boy as my powers are many. I can also turn you into a bug, rat or whatever I so choose and you might get eaten up by who knows what? :queen:

Sometimes they like to play w/their food before they devour it!
snakeonman0.gif