Happy Halloween

Post by brokensword »

screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Re: Happy Halloween

Post by j.w »

That better not be me w/the pumpkin on my head buster!
Anyways that is a cool gif you made and keep that sword away from that head.
HalloweenSkeletonCouch.gif
brokensword
me
Reactions:

Post by brokensword »

j.w wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:48 pm That better not be me w/the pumpkin on my head buster!

Wot? Theres someone that looks like a queen with a pumpkin head? No kidding! I'll have to investigate that. I mean, it could HARDLY be you, now could it??? No self respecting royal would be caught dead giving out candy to the valley peasants dressed like THAT, now would they???

heh heh; seein' is believin', ya know...sowwy, tale of the tape says we GOTCHA! Don't be turnin' into no politician and start lying to us, lil queenie!!!

And don't you worry none re me sword; I gots the hang of using it, ain't no need to worry your chief scrub gets hisself a boo boo and...hey! Watchit! Dang bee, heck, stay away or I'll swipe you wit me sword! Wanna play, hey, okay, take this and...OUCHIE!

Dang, I just KNEW I'd be fillin' out an injury report for you to read in the morning...sigh, guess you'll have to start using yer lil scepter now on the rest of the crew, @Gemma , @SarahT , and @rubyduby. You can probably let ol' Dux continue sleeping in the corner where he usually is; he's sorta taken a shine to that pretzel shape...right @Duxwig ?

:smrk: :smrk: :smrk: :cheesyGrin:
ghost.gif
ghost.gif (19.44 KiB) Viewed 445 times
screened 7k pond, bog filter, 40+gf, 41 koi
http://www.swordofshakespeare.com/Sword ... rtal2.html
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

brokensword wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:14 pm
j.w wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:48 pm That better not be me w/the pumpkin on my head buster!

Wot? Theres someone that looks like a queen with a pumpkin head? No kidding! I'll have to investigate that. I mean, it could HARDLY be you, now could it??? No self respecting royal would be caught dead giving out candy to the valley peasants dressed like THAT, now would they???

heh heh; seein' is believin', ya know...sowwy, tale of the tape says we GOTCHA! Don't be turnin' into no politician and start lying to us, lil queenie!!!

And don't you worry none re me sword; I gots the hang of using it, ain't no need to worry your chief scrub gets hisself a boo boo and...hey! Watchit! Dang bee, heck, stay away or I'll swipe you wit me sword! Wanna play, hey, okay, take this and...OUCHIE!

Dang, I just KNEW I'd be fillin' out an injury report for you to read in the morning...sigh, guess you'll have to start using yer lil scepter now on the rest of the crew, @Gemma , @SarahT , and @rubyduby. You can probably let ol' Dux continue sleeping in the corner where he usually is; he's sorta taken a shine to that pretzel shape...right @Duxwig ?

:smrk: :smrk: :smrk: :cheesyGrin:

ghost.gif
Ah the poor kingy boy sliced himself! Hope it was nothing you needed! Go ahead leave that report on my desk and maybe some year I will have someone take a looksee at it. Meanwhile just keep a rag on it and hope for the best and I'll send one of our wonderful doc's over to help 8-)
SurgeonChainsaw.GIF
SarahT
Reactions:

Post by SarahT »

I was out of town and missed all of Hallowe'en! Not even any left over candy. (And now, we've got Scary Storm Nicole bearing down on us.)
j.w
Reactions:

Post by j.w »

SarahT wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:47 pm I was out of town and missed all of Hallowe'en! Not even any left over candy. (And now, we've got Scary Storm Nicole bearing down on us.)
Hope all goes well for you and you are safe from this storm :beaming:
SarahT
Reactions:

Post by SarahT »

j.w wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:32 pm
SarahT wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:47 pm I was out of town and missed all of Hallowe'en! Not even any left over candy. (And now, we've got Scary Storm Nicole bearing down on us.)
Hope all goes well for you and you are safe from this storm :beaming:
Thanks. No damage! just wind and rain.